Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked that chapter.

Amanda really is going to kill Drew!

I liked the last scene with the four of them. It makes me miss that teen group, too. I liked Ric's little comments. I think I just like Ric.

The phone call with Aden and Belle was cute. I liked the bit about Justin going on a date.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sorry i didn't comment last night, i was too tired and haven't had a chance today.

Excellent chapter once again!!!!

Belle leant forwards in her seat as she reached out for the phone with one hand, using the other to complete the task of typing in the address. She averted her eyes for the briefest moment to catch a glimpse of who it was.

"Just give me one second." Belle spoke into the phone after accepting the call, holding it between her ear and shoulder while typing out a small message to accompany the email.

"Hello to you, too." Aden chuckled at her greeting.

"Sorry. One more second…" She finished off the message, reading it through quickly before finally sending it off, making sure that the file was attached to it too. Once it sent, Belle put all of her attention into the phone call, taking the mobile back into her hand. "Hey!"

And this is why i LOVE your writing!!!! I know it's not a significant part of the chapter or anything but you didn't have to write it in, it just makes it so much more realistic which is what i love about reading this!

As for the chapter, i loved all the Drew/Belle interaction and him telling her about the party was funny. It's nice that Belle's just gonna relax with her friends for the evening but the phone call was so sweet!!!!

Can't wait for another update! SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Having Aden, Belle, Ric, Drew, Mattie, a funny mention of Justin, and some Amanda in one chapter was definitely a good idea.

There was some really good Drew/Belle interaction. They have a nice brother/sister thing going on. I loved the part about Belle assuming someone put him up to visiting. And trying to figure out who it was. "Like I would do anything he said". Love that line. Such a Drew thing to say in this fic.

Amanda seems to get very excited when it comes to planning things. I like it. She's funny when she gets like that. And Belle is always funny when she's trying to stop Amanda from going overboard. So I liked that scene. It gave me a Belle/Amanda scene and a scene were Belle was funny again.

I liked the mention of Justin's date. That was funny.

Mattie, Ric, Drew, and Belle hanging out together really made me miss the old teen group on the show. It's good to see them just being friends.

Aden and Belle's conversation was nice as well.

Please update soon.

Edited by Jody

As you know i thought it was so good!

The ending with Drew and Belle was so sad, made me shed a tear! which as you know isnt that uncommon lol

LOVED the bit with Geoff, it was so funny, the way you wrote both characters in that bit was fantastic

:lol: Justin and Nicole's mum!! haha that was brilliant, so was Nicole's reaction!

:o:( ADEN!!!!!! i only hope he's gonna be ok!! Belle wouldn't be able to cope otherwise!

Seriously, i absolutely loved it, so well written as per, the descriptions in it were unreal!

Cant wait to read more....

And it was my pleasure to read it for you.....

Edited by LAURZY!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOAH!!!!!! did not see that coming!!! at all!!!!!!!

(sorry for all the exclamation marks- i think i'm in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Everybody better be ok

Why is aden still in there? Why was there a fire? Will everyone be ok???

I have so many questions after that chapter!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to see where this goes

Update soon

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was soooooooo good the description of it was amazing and the way you captured Belle's feelings when she knew Aden was still in the building was great! I could really imagine it and I feel a bit glum now but in a good way :)

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jenpen08