Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never wanted to get to the end of a chapter less than i did with this one! Firstly because of how completly lovely the proposal scene was!! Could read it over and over again. Secondly because of how much i was dreading reading what has happened to Aden!! Now i'm going to have to dread reading the next chapter but on the other hand i can't wait to read it!!!!! :unsure:

I am so, so, so sorry but I don't think I'll be able to update tonight. Well, I know I won't because I haven't even started it. I just haven't been in the mood for it today. But I PROMISE that there will be SOMETHING up tomorrow. Promise! You can hold me to it! :D

Thank you for asking!

xoxo

As i've already told you, i thought it was amazing!

It had me in tears from the first paragraph lol so by the ending - which i thought was unbelievable btw i was in bits!

Loved how Roman seemed to calm her down and that he gave her his rings and chain!!

I also loved both Irene and Amanda's roles in this, you wrote both of them so well, it really was sweet to see how much they cared for Belle

I'm also glad we know how Nicole and Justin are, it was lovely that Justin's discharging himself so he can take care of Aden!

Brialliant as ever hun, really cant wait for part B :D