Pet Hates

Guest Lise

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who stare.Take a photo it'll last longer.

Kelly Clarkson.GO AWAY!!!!

I was at the pool the other day waiting by the side of the pool for someone and people were just staring at me. It's the most annoying thing.

I don't mind Kelly Clarkson but I know what your talking about. Think Taylor Swift, The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus. Maybe I just hate teeny bopper music.

- Neighbours using their power tools at 8am on a Saturday morning. <_< Especially when they don't work anymore and have the entire week to work in their gardens! :rolleyes:

- Celebrities getting whatever they want because they're famous. For example, why does a "normal" couple have to wait for years to be able to adopt a child when celebs seem to be able to adopt children very quickly?

- Celebrities getting whatever they want because they're famous. For example, why does a "normal" couple have to wait for years to be able to adopt a child when celebs seem to be able to adopt children very quickly?

And what celebs did you have in mind?

it doesn't bother me that much, as long as it's in the best interest of the child.

- the weather, i want a hot summer :D

- People not saying thank you when you hold the door open for them.

That really annoys me because if I see someone heading for a door that I'm right next to, I hold it open for them, but I hardly ever get a thank you. I don't know why I bother. :(

I agree with your whole list, all those things that I hadn't even thought of when I wrote mine!

and I have one to add.

Really clingy people that call you non stop or just generally always want to know what your up to and why you haven't done this or that. I have better things to do then give you the 411 every ten minutes. Usually I don't mind clingy people, it's just when they're over the top that really bugs me.

One thing that really irritates me is how sports stars are referred to as "heroes".

Now, exactly how does chasing a glorified easter egg around a field make one a freakin hero??? <_<

The way some people insist on typing: Capitals at the beginning of every word (Hey What You Up To Today?), big letter little letter (HeY wHaT yOu Up tO tOdAY?), purposely misspelling words (HaE wOt YoOh UhB TooH ToDaE?)! Especially the latter, it takes less time to write 'you' normally than it does 'YoOh'!

It drives me insane! WRITE ENGLISH, PEOPLE!!

Archived