Pet Hates

Guest Lise

Here are my pet hates:

- People who take aaageeees ordering something.

- like Traceve said, how some people just stop in the middle of the streets and have like a massive conversation.

- Prank callers

- TV ads

- It also really really annoys me when I'm on a plane and a baby is sitting close to you coz they constantly cry and cry and cry.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random people who approach you in public and start shouting at you, calling you names and swearing, then you feel obliged to swear back and you're the one who gets in trouble with the surrounding old people. **** them.

People not indicating.

People spitting in my food.

Norwegian teachers in general. Don't get me started <_<

Norwegian pronounciation of English words.

Stupid people who think they're really smart

People who smoke and think you're a complete moron when you ask them to put it out because it's making you feel ill.

People who smoke and complain about not being allowed to smoke inside

People who smoke because they think it makes them look cool

As you can tell, I really don't like smoking. In fact, I hate it. So if you're anywhere near me, don't smoke unless you want to see my evil, really b*tchy side. Kthnxbye.

And probably heaps more (I get annoyed very easily :P) that I can't think of at the moment.

Be prepared for a long list! :P

Rude people.

People using swear words in practically every sentence.

People who don’t leave a message on my voicemail when I don’t answer my mobile and later ask me why I didn’t call them back. Well, if their number is private, I can’t see who called me. How the hell am I supposed to know it was them?

People who say I don’t reply to their text messages quickly enough. Well, excuse me if I actually can live without it for a few hours.

Drivers who don’t use their indicators.

People asking me to translate a word and who are angry with me when I don’t know the answer. I may be a translator but that doesn’t mean I know every word in every language and its translation in the other languages I speak. :rolleyes:

Older people saying young people don’t have any respect when some of them are just as bad. I’m not saying all young people are respectful because I know some teenagers show no respect but there are some who are polite and respectful.

People talking about vomit, farts etc. at the dinner table. It’s disgusting. :angry:

People who eat with their mouths open

People who slurp their drinks

People making lots of noise when they’re chewing gum

People who can’t spell my surname. I already gave up telling French-speaking people how to pronounce my surname (it’s Dutch) correctly because they can’t seem to remember it.

People making mean comments about Flemish or French-speaking people. I’m bilingual and they know it but they still make the comments.

People who smoke at the dinner table.

People who don’t clean the sink and/or toilet after they've used it (if it's dirty of course).

People who jump in front of you in queues, especially during the holiday season.

Sales(wo)men being rude because you’re interrupting them (because reading some magazine is a very important activity :rolleyes: ). Excuse me, it’s their job to help out customers.

Trains being late.

Some definitions in dictionaries. For example, a singer is a person who sings. How is that supposed to tell you what the word means?

That's it for now. :lol:

- Drivers who don't indicate.

- Drivers who don't look when reversing.

- Boarding a plane. I remember the days of queuing. Now everybody comes in from the sides and skips you.

- Doors banging.

- People who pretend to be drunk.

- People who don't say my name right. It's three letters, IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT.

- Charity people with clipboards on the streets.

- Teenagers who think they're so cool. Being cool isn't about taking drugs. That's being an idiot.

- People leaving half-empty coffee cups on the kitchen counter.

- Hot weather. I just hate it.

- The lack of Garda presence on streets and public transport.

- People who flaunt their wealth. I'm not down with that. Money is money, it doesn't make you a better person. You're still a gimp with insecurities.

- Groups of teenagers.

- Knife-wielding people who sit beside you on the tram.

- People who explain things to you like you're a half-wit.

- This emoticon -> :wink:

- People who stop in the middle of the sidewalk to have the chats.

- Dirty pots and pans.

- Ryanair.

- Spitting.

- People who say "that's fact", but then don't accept certain "facts" because it's not what they want to hear.

- People who preach things to you and then call you a sinner if you don't agree with what they're saying.

- Corrupt Governments.

- Bankers.

- People with jobs and on social welfare at the same time.

- People who can't accept what they did was wrong.

- People who try to force you to do something you don't want to do.

:)

- I also really really annoys me when I'm on a plane and a baby is sitting close to you coz they constantly cry and cry and cry.

I hate this. It's so annoying when you just want to sleep so the flight goes faster and there's a baby crying.

And some others. Can't think of many though.

- When I'm at the airport and my flight gets delayed. This happens to me EVERY time I go away :angry:

- People who walk really slow.

- When someone wants you to ring them at a certain time then they don't answer their phone.

- Tv Adverts.

- People who walk really slow.

drivers who drive slow in the right hand lane

drivers who don't indicate

yummy mummies and their four wheel drives

people who park outside the lines

compulsive liars

bitchiness

people who wont admit fault when theyre wrong

dirty old men at bars trying to dance with you

cover charge at bars

girls who dress like skanks...i dont care how good your body is...noone needs to see that much of it

copy cats

people who don't turn their phones off at performances

two faced people

fake people

pretentiousness

the fact that indigenous studies is compulsory for my course at uni even though its irrelevant to my course (not meaning to sound racist but the subject is a hassle)

telemarketers

People who are always texting away when they're seated at the dinner table. How rude?!?! :angry:

I usually hate being outside when it rains.

Trains and buses not running to time.

Staff who are snobby and rude for no reason, whether it's in a shop, restaurant, cinema etc.

People who walk into you on purpose and then act as though you walked into them.

Being stuck in traffic.

People who don't shut up when they're at the movies, and constantly make noise or talk loudly through the whole film. It's worse than when the phone rings. :angry:

So much more, but these are what come to mind right now.

Archived