Pet Hates

Guest Lise

- Seeing guys pants half way down their legs and then being able to see their boxes.

oh i hate that aswell, they think they're all cool and awesome and impressing chicks when infact they are just cementing their tosspot status.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-People who spray too much deodorant.

OMG! Yes, girls do it at school in the changing room, soooo annoying.... what are they trying to do! Suffocate everyone?!? <_<

---------------

- When people are walking along in the middle of the footpath, don't move, so you have to and then give you a annoyed look!

- Guys who act all 'cool' infront of girls, just to try and impress them.

OMG! Yes, girls do it at school in the changing room, soooo annoying.... what are they trying to do! Suffocate everyone?!?

Yep that's what happened when I was in high school, just before you went into class they would spray it.

oh i hate that aswell, they think they're all cool and awesome and impressing chicks when infact they are just cementing their tosspot status.

On Dr Phil there was a song they played called "Pull them up" It looks digusting, don't get me wrong I like boxes but do guys have to flash them when they are walking across the street. Even guys at school do it, ever heard of a belt?

My full list of Pet Hates

-Having to always spell out the street name of where I lived in Dunedin

-People mispronouncing my name

-People who stare at me

-My parents going off at me because i'm not looking at someone properly (it's not my fault I have confidence issues and a lack of social skills)

-People who walk really slowly

-People who don't keep left on the stairs, or on Lambton Quay

-Supermarket shopping

-Paying for printing, photocopying and internet at Uni

-The smell of meat cooking (it makes me dry wretch sometimes)

-People who look down on me and talk about me behind my back

-Having lots of assignments and tests in the same week

-My flatmate leaving old food in the fridge to go moudly

-Telemarketing

-Ad's/mini surveys on websites

-Flights home being so expensive

-Having to work to support myself through my studies

-Children throwing tantrums and getting away with it

-Dad phoning me on my cellphone at 8am after a night on the town or on a Saturday morning

-My Parents continually making the "we want to go to bed" excuse when I ring them

-My Older Brother getting away with everything

-Compulsive liars

-Guys who try to be really sleazy around girls when they are wearing tight clothes/mini dresses. I really really hate it.

-I must also mention Bicycle Couriers who cut across the footpath/alleyway + hog the lifts down to Lambton Quay (they aren't allowed to use them at all)

-Standing at the airport waiting for the bus after work, and being surrounded by smokers unless I wait inside

-Wellington Buses (Trolley buses and Snapper cards particularly)

-Trolley Buses having their poles come off

-Bus Drivers moaning about not being able to have a smoke if they are running late

-The Lack of Buses that go from town to Mum and Dad's place in Dunedin

-I especially hate how every second or third GoWellington bus has a Lindauer or Baileys ad on it

-The 15% holiday surcharge

-Blanket Man not staying wrapped up in his blanket

-The way some people use the word nigger like others use the word Sl*t

-Coffee chains like Starbucks and Gloria Jeans - Cartel's like Mojo, Havana, and Fuel are waaaayy better

-Buses not turning up and having to get a taxi to work

-Being able to see Whales Tails (aka G/T strings riding over the top of your trousers/skirt) + being able to see what brand of undies a guy is wearing.

-People bending over/crouching and being able to see their butt crack

On Dr Phil there was a song they played called "Pull them up" It looks digusting, don't get me wrong I like boxes but do guys have to flash them when they are walking across the street. Even guys at school do it, ever heard of a belt?

Are they still filming new episodes Lily? I thought it'd end up same as Jerry Springer

Archived