Pet Hates

Guest Lise

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long list ahead:

- People who, at a restaurant, complains about it being expensive, despite being the ones refusing to get fast food. Then they order whatever's cheapest on the menu (and makes a big point of doing so) and keeps complaining about how expensive it is while waiting for the food and during dinner. £10 is not expensive for a dinner in Norway. If you were going any cheaper, we'd be at McDonalds, like I suggested because you didn't want to spend a lot.

- Kids and tweens and generally people who doesn't sit still and shut up when on public transportation. Especially if you're 14 and wanna talk about your sex life.

- A number of regular Norwegian words, especially "kry" and "futteral".

- People who don't take a hint.

- People who never returns messages and calls until you get seriously worried, and then they laugh at you for getting worried.

- People who don't ignore salespeople approaching them on the street. I swear I've spend 1/3 of the time I've spent in any major city with a salesperson because one of the people I was with didn't ignore them.

- People who won't let you complain without letting you know they have it worse.

- People who blog despite the fact that they can't spell, let alone barely speak Norwegian, despite being more Norwegian than the cheese slicer. That just mean you're stupid, dear.

- Nelly Furtado and all her songs

- Drama queens. Especially those who are constantly negative as well.

- People who make other people's misery about them. If you're not very close, I'd say there's a good chance you're not that upset, but just making it about you to get people to feel sorry for you.

- Attention whores.

- Drunk people I don't know.

- Girls who think leggings are pants. They aren't.

- Leggings made to look like jeans. Nope, they're not jeans, I'm sorry.

- People picking fights with authority figures, whether they're the school captain or the police. Stop it, you're doing it for attention.

- People who don't own a sense of humour.

- Generally all people on the bus between Oslo and my own home town. See various points above.

- Frankfurt international airport and Lufthansa.

- People who don't stay to the right on escalators and stairs. The London Underground damaged me.

- People who make a big deal (related to "attention whores" but more detailed) about everything. Like making a big deal about "what a hoooorrible landing that was!!" on a plane, or pretending to have a nervous breakdown whenever there's a little turbulence. Don't ruin it for those who actually are afraid to fly. Obviously this doesn't only go for people on planes, but people in general. My motto is: If you're annoying on a plane, chances are you're annoying everywhere.

- Jessica Alba- and Angelina Jolie-worship. Calm down.

- Hannah Montana. It's like a horrible accident. You hate it, but you can't look away.

- People who without sarcasm starts every other sentence in an argument with "Well, I'm a Christian..." to make a point out of it as if it makes them so much better than everyone else.

- People who think they are better than everyone else.

- Rude people in service related jobs. If you hate people, then why on earth are you at the register at Burger King?

- People who totally unnecessary make rude comments or gestures. No, I don't see the point in rolling your eyes at my order. It won't change my taste in ice cream, it will remove your tip.

- Paprika and corn on pizza, or food in general. Paprika adds nothing, corn is food for roosters, and roosters only.

- Ketchup, and the people who will get deeply shocked and will start an argument over the fact that you don't like it. Relax, I wasn't talking about one of your beloved friends, I was talking about your "food".

- People who think it's fun to tickle you. It's not.

- Beyoncé.

- Cheesy chick flicks without any humour.

- People who are always happy. And people who are always crabby.

- Feminists. (Not as generalizing as it sounds, but I'm not going to explain exactly what I mean here, it would take too long.)

- Stupid people. I'm sorry, but if you have trouble understanding how to open a jar of pickles, you should stay away from discussions about politics.

- Homophobes and Racists. See "Stupid people".

- Conservapedia.com. Although I kinda love them as well. They make me both laugh and cry.

- Loooooong stories about things nobody could possibly be interested in, ever. I don't caaaaaaaaare if you went to the US to visit relatives back in '78!

- People who will insist on discussing Metallica and soccer with you even though they know, and you keep on expressing that you don't care. See "People who don't take a hint".

- People who cry about EVERYTHING! Someone else you know having an exam in a subject they don't like all that much is not sad, but you are.

- People who don't wear their seat belt.

- Public displays of affection. A kiss or a hug is fine, but if you're going to do something that you should get a room for, then do so. I'll consider paying for it if it means I can drink my coffee without you making out and making babies next to me.

- People who ARE RIGHT and refuse to see more than one side.

- White wine and champagne. Give me red and beer.

- Home made songs at weddings and birthdays. If you're not in the business, you shouldn't wreck songs we know and love with cheesy lyrics that almost rhyme.

I'm sure there are more too, but that's a few. I sound like a horrible person now, but I feel much happier than I did when I started writing :P

Pushy salespeople

non smokers complaining about smokers ???

obesity = 1 pack cigarettes / day = equally unhealthy

egoism

smoking inside

Shallow people

old people demanding a seat on the bus they already have it for free 65 + shouldn't be using it when it's rush hour schools are done

neighbours working on their houses using their noisy drill whenever they feel like it not to speak of the dust they leave behind i hope it's finished before the summer

rich people

fur

rich people who rub it in your face

cowards

abuse of position

Antwerp i hate the city

machos sexism

discrimination

racism

government

dishonesty

I hate that the first real Hollywood movie ever filmed here in Belgium IN BRUGES was so little promoted that i bet we won't even see it on TV yet it was planned for February a hole in part of our country's culture will last for 10 years we had hollywood actors in Bruges *burn* and the movie was called by the city itself *burn*

losers

jealousy

self-pity

war / war criminals pro war people

Police

people who can't take a joke

hunting animals

animal cruelty

braggers

crybabies

child abuse

murderers

bicyle fixers > mine is rude

blackmail

thieves

Here are a few but I can never think of all of them.

- Men that seem to think that if a girl likes wearing tight clothes, it gives them a right to treat them like w hores, pinch their bums, generally just feel like they have some sort of god given right to be a sleaze just because they're stronger.

- High maintenance people.

- People who think that, if you haven't happened to look at your phone for a few hours, means that you're in a stress with them.

- People that don't look waitresses/salespeople in the eye or smile.

- Facebook stalkers

- When you're upset and need to talk and someone half listens and then says, 'Yeah it's like what happened to me...' Just right now, for two seconds I want to talk about my problem.

- People who slurp their soup.

- Beautiful people who are horrible to ugly people just because they're ugly. Hello? You didn't do anything to get your beauty, it's just lucky genes!

- Snobs.

- Facebook stalkers

Okay... guilty :P (Nah, just kidding, I dont stalk people on facebook. I just like going through the friends of famous people on there, finding other famous people, viewing their friends... :P I feel horrible afterward tho.)

- Facebook stalkers

Okay... guilty :P (Nah, just kidding, I dont stalk people on facebook. I just like going through the friends of famous people on there, finding other famous people, viewing their friends... :P I feel horrible afterward tho.)

Ha ha, everyone I know seems to spend their lives stalking people on facebook. Although I guess you could say that if it bothered me that much, I could just not have facebook, so I'm being a little bit too picky! :P

I just thought of some more:

- When people copy something I've done, or an idea I've had; I get that it's a form of flattery, but seriously, get a new hobby! Gah.

- There's this one teacher at school who, for the life of him, can never say my name properly, even after I've told him how to hundred times!

- When (some, not all) older people look you up and down like you've done something wrong, and that they know everything, just because you're a teenager. I'm sure they weren't perfect way back when, either.

- People who think they're 'all that' and have a 'holier-than-thou' attitude. Grow up and get a life.

- Lying (!!), rudeness and snobbiness.

- People who lie, and who know they've been caught out, but still lie. Like, ffs.

- Lying. (Incase you hadn't noticed, lol).

- Just then, when I went to the next page, I lost all of what I'd typed. Grr.

- People who expect you to call back if you missed their call, even when they hadn't left a message and especially when their phone is on private.

- Smoking. Ick.

- When you go through something hard, or traumatic, and people tell you that 'everything will be okay, that it'll get better.' That's up to me, my discretion, not yours!

- Incorrect spelling, grammar and punctuation. It just really annoys me.

- Reality TV shows.

- 'Rivers' ads. They are quite simply some of the most boring ads on TV.

- Egotistical people.

- People who have what someone else doesn't, then comments about it.

- People who make a biiiig deal out of nothing, or a small situation.

- When people talk down to you like you're an idiot. Uh hello, just because I didn't get it, or I got it and couldn't do it, doesn't make me stupid.

- When people expect you to know how to do something that you've probably never done before, without explanation.

- People who try and justify EVERYTHING.

K, I think that's it. Wait, no, there's probably more.

Reading that, it makes me sound like I'm a really picky person. I'm not, haha.

I have so many but a lot of the ones people have covered already so I'll stick with some of my biggest ones I don't think anyone's covered.

-When someone says "we think" "we love" "nobody wants" etc etc and then follow it with their own opinion. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF for crying out loud! It's like saying that everyone agrees with you and the people that don't either don't count or are "nobody."

-Non stop celebrity worship. WTF do these people do besides look pretty and act or sing? They're not Gods and yet some people carry on with their love for them like a religion.

-People who wear the wrong sized clothes. Too big or too small- learn your size and wear it. B/c the wrong sized, ESPECIALLY too small looks hideous.

-People who you've had a blow out with and then they talk to you as if nothing happened. I don't think so...

OK theres one thing I've had a major issue with lately and thats my brother wearing my god damn clothes and no matter how many times I swear and attack him he just doesnt learn , I swear hes gona find himself dead someday soon. :angry: Then he wears my shoes as well and the rage that overcomes me just controls my body and I pick up whatevers closest to hand and throw it at him.

and can I just say that I've gotten a lot of laughs with some peoples hates :lol:

Someone said they hate murderers as a pet hate :lol:

and Cerise I hate recession too and I agree with people coming up to you and asking you for "it" because like you said it only happens here :lol:

and Eli lmao at hating Nelly Furtado and all her songs and Beyonce:lol:

and Hannah Montana all I have to say is hahahahahahaha :lol:

Archived