Pet Hates

Guest Lise

Kevin, Beyone would be one of my pet hates, too. Why does she always "shake her booty"? AND her songs are the most annoying thing on earth apart from Taylor Swift's.

Krystal, you hit every one of them on the head! I hate it when you go to a party with someone (family mostly) and they ask if you want a drink and you are dying of thirst and the person you are with says "no, it's alright". What is with that?

The 3rd one looks hideous. The "over hang" from jeans that are too tight make me want to throw up it looks so bad.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- People who wear sunglasses when it's clearly not sunny. Particuarly when it's been raining or is raining and you're also wearing a big duffle coat and UGG boots! Yes, I know sometimes when it rains, it's sunny also, but it does really wind me up.

- People who ***** about people to you and then act nice and pie to their faces. Seriously, WTF?

- People who use the phrase "Respect the elderly". Now, I don't have anything against the elderly, but shouldn't we respect everyone? What makes the elderly so special?

- People who slag off people with ginger hair! My god, that's just pure evil. I'm a natural red head (And quite proud) and I wont be bullied or put down because of my hair colour. I CAN'T CHANGE MY FREAKING GENES, PEOPLE!

- People who start something with "Can I be honest with you?" No, I'd rather you lied to me. :blink:

- Jordan aka Katie Price and Peter Andre. No, I don't want to know about your sex life. No, I don't care if your daughter wants to be a model. No, I don't care if you buy a house abroad or not. Seriosuly, go away and leave me alone.

- Big Brother. It was alright in series one, but 10 years of watching desperados flaunting themselves on TV doing nothing all day is pathetic.

- Paris Hilton.

- Michelle Heaton

- Lisa Scott Lee

- Rachel Stevens

- Danielle Lloyd

- Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana - whoever she is! What's the point?

and this one may seem out of order, but I don't specifically mean to offend...

Jade Goody's death hype. Those that were her fans that are mourning her like saying "She was a human being after all" yes she was and just like many other human beings, I didn't like her. I'm sorry she passed away and under such tragic circumstances, but 6 page spreads in newspapers about her nationwide funeral is sickening! Those people that apparently cared about her and respected her should really do the decent thing and let her rest in peace!

Hattie- I know what you mean about guys who try to be really sleazy around girls when they are wearing tight clothes/mini dresses. I really really hate it too

I must also mention Bicycle Couriers who cut across the footpath/alleyway + hog the lifts down to Lambton Quay (they aren't allowed to use them at all)

- People who wear sunglasses when it's clearly not sunny. Particuarly when it's been raining or is raining and you're also wearing a big duffle coat and UGG boots!

= Corey Worthington. What a bogan w**ker lol

I've thought of some new ones

- Parents who let their 3-year olds play with video games. Why would you let young children play with a Nintendo DS for example? I wouldn’t let a 3-year old play with something which costs about 150€ and that they could so easily break. Besides, young children should make drawings, play outside, use their imagination etc.

- Parents who don’t look after their kids and let them do whatever they want.

- People telling you they like the same things but suddenly don’t like them anymore when someone else comes along

- People who listen to their iPods or mp3 players really loudly on public transportation. Seriously, I don’t need to hear your loud and crappy music at 7am. Not to mention it is really bad for your hearing. <_<

- Cyclists listening to their iPods or mp3 players. Don’t they know how dangerous it is not to hear what is happening around them?

- Young girls calling their friends b****** all the time. What’s up with that?

- Women wearing stiletto’s when it is pretty clear they can't walk on them :rolleyes:

- Girls saying that you’re fat if you’re not wearing sizes 34, 36, 38 (UK sizes 8, 10 and 12) . It has been proven that the average sizes are 40 and 42 (in Belgium and France at least) (UK sizes 14 and 16).

- Girls wearing skirts which are barely covering their butts.

- Girls wearing smaller shoes because they don’t want people to know they have “big” feet. Yeah because having sore feet all the time is so much fun. :rolleyes:

- Whoever decided to keep certain English names for movies and TV shows on French television/in French cinemas. I’m so sick of them saying Speederman instead of Spiderman. Or you pronounce it the right way or you translate it to L’Homme-araignée. <_<

- People I don't know/barely know asking me about my love life.

- People who talk really loudly on their mobiles when they're using public transportation. Not everybody needs to know what you did last weekend and how good your partner is in the bedroom (yes, those people do exist).

- People calling you and hanging up on you when they've realised they've dialled a wrong number. You could apologise, especially when you've woken that person at 2 am.

There are others but they've already been mentioned.

The 3rd one looks hideous. The "over hang" from jeans that are too tight make me want to throw up it looks so bad.

That reminds of girls that let G strings/thongs and guys that let underwear/boxes hang out of their pants! :angry: I DO NOT need to see what you use to cover your a** thankyou very much.

- Girls saying that you're fat if you're not wearing sizes 34, 36, 38 (UK sizes 8, 10 and 12) . It has been proven that the average sizes are 40 and 42 (in Belgium and France at least) (UK sizes 14 and 16).

How did I forget that one? I can't stand the way (girls mainly unforunately) sit there and go "I'm so fat" "I'm like a whale" "Oh he hates me because I'm too big" There are no words for how much I want to smack scrawny little idiots that do that.

And that reminds me of my BIGGEST one. (Can't believe I forgot it in my first post). I haaaate, hate, hate, hate the word sl*t. Hattttttttte it. Because It gets used so much, especially on girls for having a few boyfriends, or being a bit more liberal with their sexuality. And when other females use it for females (and for no particular reason) it ticks me off even more, it's like promoting the discrimination against your gender. Just... urgh.

- People who wear sunglasses when it's clearly not sunny. Particuarly when it's been raining or is raining and you're also wearing a big duffle coat and UGG boots!

= Corey Worthington. What a bogan w**ker lol

Don't even get me started on Australia's biggest ******. I want to shake the hand of the guy who bashed him.

Corey is a bigger tool than Trey! :lol: Just watch him during that interview... gosh it's such a shame someone can get so famous for something like that.

I have another one. A big one.

- People who tag themselves out of 90 % off all facebook pictures they're in. I get it if you look horrible, but don't tag yourself out of all the pictures I posted just because you don't think you look 112 % perfect and hardly like yourself, but a supermodel instead. You look FINE, now shut up and let me tag you.

1. When you're at the intersection with another lane next to you and you have to form one lane and the idiot who speeds to get in front of you, only to turn right ten meters ahead. :angry:

2. When I still get dumb blonde jokes even though I've been a brunette for the past six years <_< . Bloody brothers.

3. Male housemates who leave the toilet seat up

4. People who don't keep left on footpaths, the road etc

5. Liars

6. Smokers who stand a step away from the No-Smoking sign 'cause they think it's far enough

7. Smokers

8. The latest teenage craze: the side fringe. I'm talking about the one that covers their whole face... hello? Can you see anything? :huh:

9. Sexist old people

10. Humour that isn't funny

Archived