IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. PLEASE READ!

Guest Mez83

The only joke I remember from last year was the false article in News and Articles claiming that H&A was to be axed and that after 20 years it was thought to be a good time to bow out.

I remember the contributors/ moderators fight. That was beyond funny :P

I like the 2007 one more though :P

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only joke I remember from last year was the false article in News and Articles claiming that H&A was to be axed and that after 20 years it was thought to be a good time to bow out.

Ah, my fake article, I'm glad you remember :P That was just meant to be a distraction to confuse people to believe our actual big joke; the fake fight, which btw probably was the funniest thing I've ever participated in :P

Anyway, great fun this year as well, unfortunately I didn't get much time to hang around. But my inbox sure got spammed; I was gone for 30 minutes while taking a bus, and when I returned I suddenly had 9 new PMs :P

Also, I think your joke was really good as well, Musie, brilliant work :lol:

I liked the 2007 one, but for me I'd have to say the 2008 one had me fooled even more. Boy I was rather annoyed when that was reveled to be fake :P But at least during it the Mods were told over and over how much we all appreciate them and that we thought it was unfair they were getting booted haha.

Archived