IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. PLEASE READ!

Guest Mez83

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the words should now be back to normal. I'll make a start on editing what people posted the past few hours so that it makes sense.

You suck was me. Anything that chnged in your own posts was me, the spamming on the forum... I have no idea.

All the words should now be back to normal. I'll make a start on editing what people posted the past few hours so that it makes sense.

You suck was me. Anything that chnged in your own posts was me, the spamming on the forum... I have no idea.

Its been more than half the day!

Good luck to you!

It is now 12pm UK time. :P

Well done to those who guessed it and I'm sorry to those who didn't think it was funny. The whole substituting of names for vegetables and other words was my attempt at an April fools joke. :P

I'm really sorry to the mods. Most of whom didn't know what was going on because there's a lot of posts will need changing back. I thought it'd be interesting reading to see vegetables substituting words, I know I laughed at a lot of them but I'm sorry if anyone was offended. That wasn't the point of it.

Edit: I have no idea on this spambot though... I swear to god that was nothing to do with me... :unsure:

We will let you off this time Hun :) I knew it was a joke but very cleverly done in changing the words!

xx

The change in words on a forum doesn't put your computer at risk in anyway :P I thought it was hilarious, particularly the Aus Discussion thread "lettuce compliments potato very well" and "potato and parsnip used to be a very popular pairing until parsnip and turnip mania swept through" LMAO. Nice one. :P

Archived