IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. PLEASE READ!

Guest Mez83

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehehe. :P Even though I guessed this was the annual April Fools joke, I still thought it was hilarious. lol!

All the posts were so much more entertaining to read with the vegetable names & the 'you suck' stuff. I had fun trying to work out who was who & why Tachel were to wed at an Asylum. Actually thought Rachel had finally been admitted. :P

Oh! :( I want it to stay that confused way a bit longer. I enjoyed the mayhem. Great idea Skykat. :D

I confess.

The spam-bot was me and it was an April Fools... but it was aimed at those bloody moderators and admins. Last year they pulled a horrible and disturbing prank on the members of this board. It may have seemed oh so funny to most but to me, who has been here a long time and respected the powers, the idea of BTTB splitting bad. Doesn't help that I am quite an emotion wreck most of the time.

And they frackin' well knew that!

So I hope Dan F & Skykat read this and realize the hurt. I hate you :angry: !

Oh Musie you're a legend. Good on you for getting your revenge. :P It worked too, you've had me tearing my hair out in Admin CP trying to figure out how the hell we had a hacker.

Are we even now?

Archived