Home & Away kiss cut

Guest Traceve

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting Shan :) But I can't believe they aren't airing it. Some people are so stupid. Whats the big deal about a kiss anyway? Wow It's between two girls. Who cares? These stupid "mothers" really need to move into the 21st century. I can't believe Seven cut it.

I Don't really aant to see gayingkiss
I don't really want to see evidence of your illiteracy but there it is. I guess we'll both have to deal.

if the shows show gay kiss i dnt mind or if they don't. i like gay pelpo. iI onley mean I am not passonite over it like some people that is my opoinon!! It doesn not bother me either way. No need to be rude I have disablity you cruel persen. It taakes me a long tie to type so it always short. :angry:

OMFG !!! :o

I cant believe they are doing this !!

I swear this is the stupidest thing ever . Its 2009 not 1950 . f***ing hell !!

I am in actual shock that they are cutting it . I never realised how far behind times Australia actually are !!

Oh for God's sake! :angry: Is Australia living in the 19th century or something? How come its okay to have plots about people being raped and murdered but not two girls kissing? Ridiculous. I bet channel Five in Britain won't cut the scene.

Oh for God's sake! :angry: Is Australia living in the 19th century or something? How come its okay to have plots about people being raped and murdered but not two girls kissing? Ridiculous. I bet channel Five in Britain won't cut the scene.

Oh yeah I didnt think of that !!

If Five and RTE get the original episode uncut then they wont cut it . Luckily were in the 21st century over this side of the world

Why can't channel 7 just stand up for themselves rather than succumbing to bigots' requests? I remember last year when some viewers complained about 2 guys kissing on EastEnders but instead of being pushed over, the BBC defended what was shown, and I believe the same thing has happened when there have been same-sex kissing in Corrie and Emmerdale. Why is it so different in Australia? Though, I imagine they're cutting it purely so they don't lose viewers. Ughh it's so aggravating, I was just stunned when I read about this... I know it's already been mentioned but I bet when there are stalkers, murders, rape storylines etc, these same people don't bat an eyelid.

Hopefully if Five get the uncut episode then they won't cut it out, which I can't see them doing.

Firstly, again I want to remind you, no personal attacks whatsoever. And if you're attacked, report, don't respond. Thankyou.

Anyway, back on topic. I just wish someone could give me one good reason for why these statements aren't discrimination. Would Seven take it off if I sent them a letter complaining about Leah and Roman kissing because Leah's greek and I believe she isn't aryan enough for Roman? I know that sounds extreme, but really, what's the difference? Sometimes I wonder if people have learned nothing from the mistakes we have made in the past.

So let me get this straight, Pro-Family members can complain, get their way, and then ruin it for the million+ viewers in Australia? GAH. I thought I was living in 2009. I WAS OBVIOUSLY MISTAKEN. -_-

What do these people think they're protecting their children from? They're being morons. Surely you should switch off the TV, and not ruin the ENTIRE storyline just to suit yourself? You don't want your kid to watch it because it's a family show? There is always the possibility that some of your kids are either gay or Bi, so you might have to deal with that first before you start forcing your 19th century bigoted beliefs onto millions of other people.

If the cut hasn't been made to the international copies of the show, then I'm watching it on RTÉ. As far as I'm aware, they haven't cut anything from Home and Away. And I hope Five don't cut it either, or there'll be a lot of disappointed UK fans.

Archived