Piece Of Me

Guest Laura

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah.Good stuff.Martha's a bit stupid for cancelling her chemo and the conversation about the two Jacks was rather amusing.Something tells me it's not going to be a happy ending for her and Roman. The fire was really dramatic, can't wait to see what you do with it.

CHAPTER – 19 - Martha deciding to only choose Roman out of obligation and pity is a recipe for disaster. I do agree with others that it was good to see her make things up with Charlie. I don’t know why but there are certain parts of your story that really make me laugh. I just knew when Rachel left the dinner in the oven and sat down to have a drink there was going to be a fire. I’m surprised she wasn’t wearing a dressing gown and smoking a cigarette.

CHAPTER 20 – Two deaths. I actually hope Rachel isn’t one of the ones to die because I would like to see her face the consequences of her actions. It would just be too cruel if it were Tasha so I guess it makes sense for Hugo to be one of the people. Not sure about the other.

Thank you so much for your comments :D

I NEED TO UPDATE!!! :lol: Does everyone here want me to continue writing cause I do like writing and I love getting your comments but it's just I can never be bothered if I'm honest but if everyone wants me to continue and is enjoying it then I will continue. If you do, I'll try update soon :)

Yes please continue Laura. It would be a shame to suddenly just stop doing it. If you are think about ending it perhaps you could round it up in a few chapters. I know I don’t reply straight away after each update (as I’m usually at work) but I do reply eventually. As you can see other people reply at some point too.

Archived