Funny Moments

halcyon06

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I rediscovered this thread by accident. And having reread it realized, that yet another thing the show has lost is its sense of humour.

All the genuinely laugh out loud moments it once had in abundance have vanished. The likes of Miles, Dex and above all Colleen have not been replaced and the loss of the subsequent laughter, fun and sense of balance that such characters brought to the show is a major reason for the current darkness that has alienated so many people.

When Colleens van was broken into and she was crying to Marilyn that somebody has manhandled her jugs.

When Marilyn said she didn't like the city because of all the carbon peroxide in the air.

There's a clip on YouTube of a blooper where Sally and Shannon find out Michael has died but Kate and Isla keep cracking up and can't keep a straight face, it's really funny.

Colleen calling Angelo "Risotto" and he corrected her.

I think my favourite one was when she called him "Constable Risotto" and he simply corrected her by saying " It's Sergeant Risotto", clearly having given up on repeating his surname.

These are the ones I can think of for now.

-Jazz drunk
-Roman, Gardy, Hugo, Miles vs John palmer and co.
-Morag's face when she found out Colleen was her half sister
-Morag's face when Robertson first called her "Battleship"
-At Jack's funeral, Charlie was looking out for one of the suspects in the waste disposal case, Roman thought she was jealously staring at him consoling Martha and said to her "What's your problem?". Charlie then told Roman to get over himself.
-Nicole giving Geoff kissing lessons

Archived