Funny Moments

halcyon06

I apologise if this topic has been created before, I was just looking over some old episodes and couldn't stop laughing at the scene where Kim has a stripper at his 'bucks' night, Alf's face was hilarious! His little comments between him and Tony. ''Strike me Roan!!'' ''I bet you didn't get that in the treasures of your day mate'' 'Dear Oh Dear...'

Othere scenes that spring to mind are Martha's naked run, the strip poker scene, and colleens christmas pagent.

I miss the odd bit of comedy thrown here and there into the show...(although Freya has brought a bit recently, with her ''In your dreams Big Boy'' qoute.)

Anyone agree??

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ I agree his face was just hilarious, i also thought it was funny at the beginning of 2008 were Martha was trying to get over Jack and Colleen said " don't give up on romance Martha, just think of constable Holden and Samantha, they've had every obstacle known to man thrown at them and now there on their honeymoon, probably in the throws of passion as we speak" :lol: for some reason i coudn't stop laughing the way she said it with a big grin on her face.

Another is on Colleens birthday and she got really drunk and jumped at Morag and said "I've got a bottle of cherry in my mobile home" and then says something about lets go and crack it open and Morag just shouted at her :lol:

And my final one is when Colleen found out she was a stewart, her face and Morag's was so priceless.

Colleen and Morag's banter is hilarious, I want Morag back now!

When Ric was in jail for Rocco's murder and Alf said "he better not be getting the flamin rough end of the pineapple" was pricelsess!

Leah falling off the table at her 30th had me in stitches.

Marilyn was a great comedy character as well. "I didn't like living in the city, what with all the carbon peroxide in the air"

I loved when Sally found Brad locked out half naked :lol:

It was hilarious when Martha and Jack both went skinny dipping both times , although the 1st time was funnier. :lol:

and who culd forget Martha's nudey run and Jack's arrival and also when Jack tried to get Martha's truck out of the dirt not longafter he arrived and got mud all over Martha. Allthe JM moments from the start were the funniest ever.

RIP JM :(

- Sally found Brad naked.

- Strip poker

- When everyone thought Colleen and Alf were getting married.

- Drunk Jazz

- When Cassie, Ric, Lucas and Mattie were playing Truth or Dare

Probably is a lot more but I can't think of any

Archived