Funny Moments

halcyon06

Some of my favourite funny moments have already been mentioned (strip poker, nudie run, skinny dipping etc.)

- Leah being drunk and dancing on tables (both times)

- Cassie stealing Ric's clothes when they went skinny dipping and he had to go home totally naked.

- Robbie and Kim going to a nudist resort or something like that

- Martha being drunk (when she had a drinking competition with Jack or at "Sally and Brad's almost wedding")

- Jazz being drunk

I like drunk people on H&A. :lol:

That's all I can think of right now but I'm sure there are other funny moments which made me laugh. Probably scenes with Robbie and Vinnie. :wink:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine are in No particular order....

-Sally finding Brad naked with only a few woodchips to cover him.

-Ric Biking home with the gnome

-Jazz when she was drunk

-Leah dancing on the table when she was drunk

-All the Skinny dipping moments

-Strip Poker with Alf walking in

-Colleens Christmas pagent

-Colleen constantly calling Angelo "contstable Risotto"

-The slip up where everyone thought that Alf and Colleen had gotten engaged

-The Bowls Tournament

- Colleen's bowls tournament.

- The scene with Aden and Irene when Irene went over to apologise to him so that he would not sue the Diner. Every comment there had me laughing.

- Colleen's christmas pagent.

- Strip Poker.

- The picnic Ric and Lucas planned to try and get Belle and Mattie to get along.

- Belle trying to distract Drew by posing in her bikini while Amanda was trying to talk to him about what work he would be doing.

- Jazz drunk.

- Everyone thinking Alf and Colleen were getting married.

- All of Belle and Mattie's insults for each other.

- Colleen trying to set Alf up with Betty(I think it was Betty anyway).

- Cassie/Ric/Mattie/Ric and Truth or Dare. Ric dressed up like girl was definitely one of his funnier moments.

- When Colleen mixes up her words it almost always funny.

- Roman winking at Irene around the time he first came. Loved how worked up she used to get over it.

- Geoff talking to Tam about the weather.

- Robbie, Colleen and the 'African-disiac'.

- Colleen and Kim and their gym/working out scenes.

There are plenty other ones I'm sure I forgot. And then theres all the hilarious oneliners that the characters come up with.

- The scene with Aden and Irene when Irene went over to apologise to him so that he would not sue the Diner. Every comment there had me laughing.

- Belle trying to distract Drew by posing in her bikini while Amanda was trying to talk to him about what work he would be doing.

- Roman winking at Irene around the time he first came. Loved how worked up she used to get over it.

- Geoff talking to Tam about the weather.

I forgot about these! They were all really funny :lol:

The scene with Alf and his eyes just said it all.

All of Alfs Sayings just tickle me and start me laughing.

Colleen and her mix up odf words not getting them right and her rushing in for a town meeting when the stalker story was on and saying "has it started yet"

Dan "No Colleen lets get a seat down the front"

Clleen "oh well I dont feel safe I thpought the Doctor was a big white rabbit chasing me with a spatula, of course thats when I was haveing lancey"

Archived