Jade Goody - Diagnosed With Cancer

Guest Cal

Well I was relieved to hear that she had died in her sleep, but distressed to hear that her two little boys did not get to see her again. I am so sorry for them, I hope they get the help, care and support they need, even at such a young age people should realise they need support and won't just 'get over it'.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was relieved to hear that she had died in her sleep, but distressed to hear that her two little boys did not get to see her again. I am so sorry for them, I hope they get the help, care and support they need, even at such a young age people should realise they need support and won't just 'get over it'.

Her boys will get over it on the outside but I do think they will be damaged by the untimely death of their mother.

All children need a mother figure in their life , its just a fact. I cant begin to think how lonely they will feel throughout the rest of their childhood , looking at their friends who have mothers when they dont.

Well, yes. I don't think people ever get over things like that, they just find ways to cope, and lock things away in different boxes in their minds, if you see what I mean.

Apparently Prince William was saying the other day how awful he feels on Mother's Day each year now his mum is dead, the poor chap.

Well, yes. I don't think people ever get over things like that, they just find ways to cope, and lock things away in different boxes in their minds, if you see what I mean.

Apparently Prince William was saying the other day how awful he feels on Mother's Day each year now his mum is dead, the poor chap.

Yeah the 2 princes are the 1st 2 people who spring to my mind when I think about Jade's boys because they also lost their mum at a very young age :(

I still cant believe that she passed away on Mothers day of all days :(

Ive just been watching a tribute to her on This Morning, she has been such an incredibly brave young woman, they were saying that she has caused a massive increase in woman having cervical smears, which is incredible. She was a true inspiration and she will be sadly missed :(

I feel sorry for her children, every mothers day will be an emotional day. Why of all days does she have to pass on mothers day?

But even if she hadn't died on Mothers Day, it would still be a poignant reminder for them - of what they've lost, and of what most of their friends still have, y'know? So either way it would be an incredibly sad day for them. :(

Archived