Frankie Monroe Scriptwriting Comp '09

Guest Dan F

My second summary is about 10 words over the 100 word limit - is that ok, or do I need to get it down to under 100?

:lol: That's completely fine. My summaries used to be like 150-200 words. 100 words is a only a small paragraph, as long as what you're saying makes sense and feeds your scene, which makes everything make sense, then all is good.

It's better your summary makes sense rather then cutting out parts just to make 100 words.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My second summary is about 10 words over the 100 word limit - is that ok, or do I need to get it down to under 100?

:lol: That's completely fine. My summaries used to be like 150-200 words. 100 words is a only a small paragraph, as long as what you're saying makes sense and feeds your scene, which makes everything make sense, then all is good.

It's better your summary makes sense rather then cutting out parts just to make 100 words.

Thanks - I did whittle it down a fair bit, because I wanted to send it in then, but it was still over so I was just gulping and hoping that was ok ;)

I wasn't going to do a second one but then I thought "Oh, what's the worst that can happen?I finish last twice?"So I hastily came up with an idea, hammered something out and sent it off today.(It is still today, isn't it?Oh yes.)

Jolly good old bean. Apparently Shakespeare used to write his plays under great pressure of time, so you never know Ranger, maybe you are a budding Will. I did think of doing two but time got away from me :huh: You see I prefer quality to quantity :PHope everyone knows I'm only teasing and not incredibly big headed.

What will happen when its midday? Will there be a loud 'bong, bong, bong' and Eduardo and co. will say: 'attention, your time is up, step away from the script'? :lol:

Archived