Frankie Monroe Scriptwriting Comp '09

Guest Dan F

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick question.

When it says you have to use the opening line "What makes you think you can get away with this?", does it mean that the first person to speak has to use the dialogue (if you get what I mean :lol:)?

Hmm I'm still pondering whether I should enter or not, but I think I probably will if I can get it done in time. :)

Not quite sure why I'm posting this, considering that the people in question are not members, but I believe Guests can view this part of the forum anyway.

Rule #1 clearly states that the competition is open to registered members of the BTTB Forum only.

I've had a couple of entries over the past week or so from people who haven't entered anything for 'BTTB Username' in the entry form, and an email search shows that these people are not members.

Any entrant who leaves any part of their entry form blank, or for that matter have not followed any other of the rules, is immediately disqualified. If you know of anyone who's planning to enter, please ensure that they follow these basic rules.

Can't remember whether I posted this or just thought it, but I did wonder if you'd get some entries from non members of BTTB because of that article in the TV magazine :huh:

Well we did expect the odd one or two, but the magazine links did direct everyone to the site and to the rules, and rule number one requires BTTB registration - which only takes a few seconds.

Only TWO days left now people, please make sure you get your entries in on time. Dan is sitting waiting to give them all a number ready for our eager judges to read them. :D

Archived