Hugo Austin - Bernard Curry

doola

I think since he realised that Brendan was trying to protect him with his fear of blue cars, he grew up and while he and Xavier still argue, they are stronger as a family unit. Actually when he first joined up he annoyed me so much but he has grown up with dealing with Brendan and the realisation that Brendan was trying to protect him and then he acts like a proper brother to Xavier, Granted he has made a mess of his relationship with Martha but that was a losing battle seeing as she is dealing with the loss of Jack and cant imagine moving on to anyone else but I love him and I want Martha to get with Hugo. He is a much improved character and I want to see more of him :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still not to sure about Hugo, i always feel like he is hiding something :unsure:

I do too but I am hoping I am either wrong or its something positive!

I really hope they don't make him into the bad guy in whatever the 'mystery' storyline is

If he is involved in it I hope its for good reasons and not bad!

I still believe Hugo has much about him that we don't know, and won't know until it's uncovered but that said, whilst I was very annoyed with how he was trying to push Martha at the start, I'm thrilled that they are finally together and will remain so for quite some time hopefully!

His latest scenes have been enjoyable, particularly under the bus - the CONFUSION of which wire was comical even though I know the scene was supposed to very intense and serious, but bless him. He's adorable when with Martha because he becomes so playful and flirtacious. :)

• 2 weeks later...