Hugo Austin - Bernard Curry

doola

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so at first i liked Hugo. Now i cant stand him! The way he treats Xavier over Brendan isnt nice, he isnt pulling his weight. I know Brendan prefers Xavier but Hugo still needs to try to give Xavier some time off, he is too young to be dealing with him all the time.

Also, IMO he is upto something dodgy.

There seems to be a lot of Hugo hate on some of the threads lately. I'm not really loving the character at the minute, but I don't particularly hate him yet either.

I think he's feeling frustrated more than anything else, and maybe a little bit jealous that Xavier can handle Brendan and has an obviously closer bond with him than Hugo does.

And, yes, he is taking it out a bit unfairly on Xavier at the minute. Still, I think he'll come round in time.

However, count me in as someone who thinks theres also a lot more going on with him & his secretive "work" than he's letting on. I'm convinced Hugo is who the island guy was talking to on the phone when he landed in SB.

I like Hugo as well. He does treat Xavier UN fairly. Hugo needs to pull his weight more. I think that Hugo is up to some thing. Personally i think that he may know something about the guy on the Island. Could it be that Jack is alive some where and Hugo was asked to come and look after her by Jack?

I don't like hugo anymore, he is being way to harsh on Xavier. Hugo doesn't know bredan that well because he never spends time with him. I like the relationship between Xaiver and Bredan. Xavier needs to have his own time. I mean come on half an hour isn't much to ask. Hugo needs to start taking some responsibliy.