Hugo Austin - Bernard Curry

doola

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta say it...I hate Hugo; he as an absolute selfish @rsehole.

But obviously that's the way the writers want him to be. Fair enough, the show would be boring if everyone were all nice and considerate.

Furthermore; he can act at least - which can't be said for most of the recent cast editions. Plus I loved Bernard as Luke in Neighbours.

Edited by devon

I actually still really like Hugo.The guy's not perfect but I like characters that aren't perfect.It's been interesting seeing the way opinion completely flipped as soon as Brendan turned up.Xavier has a couple of cute scenes with Brendan and suddenly Hugo goes from being the hero who gave the annoying brat a well-deserved kick up the backside to being a horrible brother who keeps picking on poor Xavie.

• 1 month later...

At first, I really liked Hugo, but then he went all mysterious and started acting suspicious and wasnt really very nice to Xavier and Brendan so I started to really dislike him. Although I still think he may be upto something, I am starting to warm to him again, enough to say I like Hugo.