Hugo Austin - Bernard Curry

doola

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, i'll definitely have watch it then :lol: ( :wub: :wub: )

>>>

From an interview with Curry:

Speaking of embarrassing moments, we can't not mention that scene from Packed to the Rafters, standing naked in front of Michael Caton, Erik Thomson, Rebecca Gibney...

.... And about 20 crew members as well. But of course I did have on the old modesty pouch. It's hilarious, I was actually saying to the producers, 'Look, I'm not that prudish about nudity. It doesn't worry me." And the producers said, "It's not really about you. It's about everybody else. So we kind of have to insist you wear this modesty pouch. It looks ridiculous. It makes you look androgynous, like, are you a guy or a girl? And then I did Satisfaction. That was serious. In Packed to the Rafters you only see my bum. In Satisfaction it's the WHOLE ball game. Full on sex scenes. I had a threesome with two girls. A lot of my male friends said "Oh, mate, that must have been awesome." And "Oh, did you get any movement?" It's actually scary. I was worried - would I get an erection and be embarrassed? But there's nothing erotic about it. It was all choreographed moves, very structured. So, thankfully, I didn't get any movement!

:lol: :lol:

Nope! That man sure ain't averse to getting his kit off! :rolleyes: It's a pretty cool little movie with some very funny moments (like when he carries her into his house and smacks her head on the doorframe). I started off thinking what the hell?! But as it went on I really felt for his character, and it had a good ending with a wee twist. :)

Edited by hollywoodmug2