Who Was You Favorite Pippa

Guest j.laur5

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ What I heard is that Vanessa didn't renew her contract, or didn't have it renewed for her for whatever reason and hence had to leave the show.

It was all her chioce to leave she could have stayed on the show if she had wanted to. I heard somewhere she regrets leaving the show and thinks she acted two quickly. I wish Vanessa had stayed on the show because I love her more as Pippa.

But I do love Debra too, but not as much as I love Vanessa.

There was an instant on-screen chemistry when Debra took over the role, which imo made it far far easier to adapt. And while Sally and Pippa were always very close, the mother-daughter role was really cemented when Debra took over, they just seemed to bounce off each other immediatetly. Though I guess that may have happened regardless of who played the role.

I liked them both but Debra Lawrence was probably my favourite and *my* Pippa. I found her to be a more motherly figure than Vanessa. I think both actresses did a good job, but for me Pippa will always be Debra Lawrence baking cakes for the diner and calling everyone "Sweetheart" :D

Archived