Who Was You Favorite Pippa

Guest j.laur5

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Debra Lawrence by far, I have seen episodes with Vanessa Downing and just like SexyLuc I believe that Pippa2 had a warmer personalityand seemed much more genuine

Yeah i dont know how to explain it but Debra has a warm thing about her!! Its weird but she is just more loveable!! :) Vanessa seemed very cold !!

For me it is Vanessa Downing. I actually found her Pippa to be the warmer one, always giving people a chance. I also think Pippa was written to be a more empathic character back then. One example being when she fought so hard to give Bobby a chance even when others in the Fletcher Household and Summer Bay had written her off. Looking at the way Pippa was written when Debra Lawrence played her the character had less empathy when younger characters needed help, she wrote Vinnie off, not even allowing him to leave his CD Player at Summer Bay House when Ralph had gone broke and was having his assets removed. All Vinnie wanted to do was protect his own property, Vanessa Downing's Pippa would always give a young person a chance even characters like Dodge.

Archived