Skinny Fears For Home And Aways Belle.

Guest stephyrose4

Being slim is not a bad thing, no, but when your bones are sticking out through you clithes and your arms are about to snap? However I don't think this topic should really be discussed further as people can get very offended on this topic, it's a very touchy area.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it's not like anyone can deny that she does look too thin. I don't understand why people can't say that without getting attacked. We've seen lots of pics where she looks very frail so if that isn't *too* thin then I don't know what is.

People can't say it without getting attacked because it isn't fair to comment on somebody's weight when you don't know the circumstances. As a naturally skinny person it infuriates me how the media constantly makes judgements like this. Just because someone is thin doesn't mean they have an eating disorder. People don't like to admit it because it doesn't seem fair, but some people are just naturally very thin. Obviously Jessica has lost weight recently as she wasn't quite as skinny before, but she's always had a very slight figure so it would only take losing a few pounds to make a noticeable difference, and that could have been caused by any number of things (over-work being a perfectly plausible example). Stress isn't going to help either, so if people want her to put on weight maybe they should leave her alone and stop criticising her in the national press. :P

But this is what infuriates me - Jess doesn't look naturally skinny there! I'm not saying she's starving herself but she looks completely unhealthy, you can count her ribs just by looking at her t shirt. It's a bit of a horrifying image, when I was in hospital I saw people as skinny and skinnier and I guess it just rings up memories, but even so I think she looks a bit unehalthy because noones bones jut out naturally like that.

I agree she looks far too skinny as much I love Jess (Belle-my favourite character off home and away/ such a pretty girl) she has lost alot of weight. Yes she is a slim girl naturally but she gotten alot more skinner then her previous weight at the start of the year. Hopefully she'll slow it down and take a break. Maybe she doesnt have an eating disorder but due to stress? :( Anyway Love you Jess, doing a fanatastic job as Belle. Keep up the great work!

If Jess was fat they would say that she is a pig and eats to much. Now Jess is to skinny. Sure she has lost some weight but Jess has had an hectic schedule. Look what her character Belle has been through. With all the scence that she has been in lately no wonder she is loosing weight. Proberly hasn't enough time to eat much. Jess needs a break from Home and Away to have a proper rest.

If Jess was fat they would say that she is a pig and eats to much. Now Jess is to skinny. Sure she has lost some weight but Jess has had an hectic schedule. Look what her character Belle has been through. With all the scence that she has been in lately no wonder she is loosing weight. Proberly hasn't enough time to eat much. Jess needs a break from Home and Away to have a proper rest.

I agree with that first sentence. If she put on weight on instead of losing it they would make it look like she is comfort eating because of she is depressed or something. At least she has a break now to rest. These people who write these articles wouldn't like it if there were pictures of them in magazines saying they starve themselves, and neither would any of us. I know I saw that and I'm still commenting on it, but I'm not critisizing Jess. I just get annoyed that magazines feel the need that everyone has a right to know whats going on in their personal life just because they are on TV.

The fact is, no one will be happy. If she puts on weight some people will say she is too big and will want her to lose weight, other's will say its a healthy size but no matter what, no one will be happy.

In today's civilisation we are either too big and are "Obese' or are too skiny so we have 'An eating disorder' and no matter what we do we cant make anyone happy but really it shouldn't matter what other people think.

As long as you are happy with your weight then no one elses oppinion matter and as someone else said on here, we have no right to critisise Jess when we dont know what or why she has lost the weight, stress is a huge factor yes maybe but there could be medical reasons or a bunch of other reasons why.

I know when I stress out I lsoe weight just like that and with the story lines Jess has had lately then it's no wonder she has lost weight.

And Jess probably knows she is a little too skinny which is why its good that the break is coming along just in time. And for someone who is a vegetarian she has done well so far.

I still consider her a brilliant actress no matter her weight and size

From a male's point of view, if that was my daughter I would be reading up on anorexia. And I'm not saying it just from those photos but from several beachside scenes in the last six months.

Saying she is 'slim' is taking the meaning of slim to a whole new dimension.

Archived