Skinny Fears For Home And Aways Belle.

Guest stephyrose4

^^Ditto.

Yes I can see that she is a slim girl, when I watch her on TV as Belle I can see she is a slim girl, and when I see photos of her I can see she is slim but that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with her, and it doesn't mean I have a right to comment on her looks, figure etc. Like I do not have the right to comment on anyone's looks. Whether they are fat, thin, tall, short... whatever. It doesn't matter if I say it out of care, criticism, worry, it is not my place to talk, judge and comment on her. I don't know her personally, and even if I did I wouldn't just be expressing my thoughts on her at any given time. It's not my place.

Also what's even more annoying about this article is the way they have turned it all around to make it out as though they care for her well being. The only thing they care for is sensationalising a story that doesn't even class as news to sell more magazines and make more money. Another thing that grates about this article is the assumptions it makes about Jess and her lifestyle. How in the world do they know that Jess' work schedule is busy?? Have they been snooping at her diary aswell. :rolleyes: And making assumptions about her diet and relationships, when they have nothing to link these things with her looks. It's wrong. End of. <_<

I really agree with you on this, and I agree with most people in here. Yeah, she is a slim girl, but maybe she is just a slim girl, there are slim people in this world. Can't they just understand how hurt she must feel when they write stuff like this? They do not know her. I'd get so upset. And even if she would have a problem, let her deal with that alone, magazines should stay out of this. But why would they, they need this kind of stuff. It upsets me so much. Go belle! :cool:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived