Skinny Fears For Home And Aways Belle.

Guest stephyrose4

yeah ive seen her bf. He's actually quite the looker, I can't remember his name its like Chris watseagbefer (not his real name) or something like that the last name is quite wierd lol. But hes a blondy and the total opposite to Bobby. Sorry thats all i got :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my two pence worth.

Jess had been filming some,very very difficult storylines. Esp during the latter part of 2008.

Plus storylines we have yet to see, when H&A returns in a couple of weeks.

Stress can do all sorts to your body,that you have no control over. I think that's why Jess body appearance has changed.

I am sure that we are all concerned for Jessica tovey as a fellow human being of great value. I'm not sure that an extended discussion of "potential" issues is the best way to express our concern. :wink:

I saw the pictures in the spoiler section of Jess being carried by Aden and the first thing that I noticed was how skinny she was. I really think she needs to put on a little bit of weight. I know its none of my business but she doesn't look healthy.

Archived