Skinny Fears For Home And Aways Belle.

Guest stephyrose4

...personally it doesnt matter about how fat or skinny a person is. You like a person for their personality not appearance and we all know how amazing Jess is at acting.

I agree with that, in theory, but not in a situation where someone could be potentially sick... it's not like it's Oh look this person has diabetes/anorexia, but that's okay because they have a great personality. I agree if someone is not attractive, or if they are chubby, fat, or skinny (all of these not to the point of seeming sick) then you can say it doesn't matter what you look like, because it truly doesn't.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised this has only become a topic of discussion lately. Does anybody remember the pictures form about a year and a half ago when Jess was pictured at an event (I think it was Ray Meagher in some play), and she looked WAAAY skinnier than ever before, I mean she was tiny. It was around the time she got her hair cut really short. She looked drastically smaller than she did in 2006 when she was filmed in a bikini quite frequently and looked curvier. I'm not going to comment on whether I approve of her size or not, just making an observation that this isn't the first time she's looked so thin.

The reason it has sparked discussion only now is because this article came out specifically about her appearance and probably because it's apparently banned that you can't comment on someone's weight on this board. It has been commented on another board when pics come out of her at events which becomes extremely obvious. I think most people know Jess has been very thin for quite some time and I know what you're talking about. The first time I think people commented about it (well not on his forum) was when she was at some event with Bobby and wore this strapless dress and she looked very very thin and people commented on that.

I think Jess has always been skinny, and yes recently it looks like she has lost alot more weight, but certain types of clothing can hid your weight and make it appear so your not so skinny. Sometimes Belle will wear layered clothing (to cover up her weight) or other styles of clothing, I dunno to me it just makes her look less skinner than she already is . I dunno, if u guys agree with this? Just a thought.

It's ok to offend a writers work by commenting on certain episodes and saying what you dislike about it but its not alright to say Jess Tovey looks unhealthy??? I'm sorry but she really does look unhealthy and it isnt just from the photos its from the last 12 months of the show we see her get thinner and thinner, maybe she is perfectly healthy the truth is she doesn't look it and if people want to write about the concern I see no problem with that. Maybe it could help her if she reads it. She is WAY to talented to be taken away from us.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that Jess is pretty skinny but since its the xmas break and all that im sure she will be able to get back into her normal eating routine..

Jess is a amazing actress, u can't deny that at all...

O and i wonder who her bf is.. he must work on home and away as well

Archived