Skinny Fears For Home And Aways Belle.

Guest stephyrose4

For the first couple of years she had a beautiful figure but then went painfully thin. There are woman who are naturally slight but i don't think she is one of them a she looked so much healthier a couple of years ago.She has also looked quite ill facially although she is still a stunner. i'm also a veggie and it is possible to be a healthy weight too. I agree though articles like this don't help the actor I hope she has good people around her to help her. I wish her all the best.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said she had anorexia either, she's very close to some of the figures of the girls that were in hospital at the time I was, sure but I don't think she has an eating disorder or at least it's not my place to judge. However I hate the way some people use the words "naturally slim". Because although she is, she's LESS than naturally thin, nobody is that thin naturally. And altoughs tress does cause extreme weight loss I'm still wary of this explanation, teh latest pic is pretty... urgh. She's very pretty but it makes her look almost unattractive.

^I can see where you’re coming from with this. As someone that’s been naturally slim for almost all of my life, I have to admit when I saw the picture even I had to raise an eyebrow. She defiantly wasn’t like that a couple of years ago as someone already said so you do have to question whether now she is "naturally slim".

What?! 'It isn't fair to comment on somebody's weight' but you just did by saying 'obviously Jessica has lost weight', that's pretty much the same as me saying she's too thin. Almost every post in here has said something about her weight so that is commenting.

Saying that she has lost weight is a fact. Saying that she is too thin (which I didn't) is an opinion. Maybe I should have worded it better by saying that it isn't fair to criticize a person's weight, rather than using the word 'comment'.

I think everyone has their own opinions and i respect that she does have soft downy hair on her arms which is sometimes an indication of an eating disorder, you kind of get that when you go underweight because your body is trying to warm itself. Jessica was always short and petite in stature too when she first came on the show she did have few curves but was slender at the same time i saw her progressively get thinner as the months went by to where she is now. I think she has an illness or maybe is suffering from something. She might not be eating well to her hectic lifestyle, but i would doubt that is enough to make her bones show.

Most of the H&A girls/women have always been very thin. But i think people like Tasha, Martha were naturally skinny because they were tall it made them appear thinner.

Just look at how she used to be anyway i hope she is ok! :(

wr14qt.jpg

2rw5o4h.jpg

You can't deny that she has in fact lost alot of weight. Why she has lot this much weight we will not know. Does working too much cause someone to lose that much weight? Surely she would have time to eat something. Anyway...personally it doesnt matter about how fat or skinny a person is. You like a person for their personality not appearance and we all know how amazing Jess is at acting.

We love you Jess! :)

Jess does look skinny in the pictures, but it's not our place to judge whether she's too skinny or not. For all we know, she could have been a naturally petite girl since she was little. Jess' weight loss could be put down to the fact that stress does make you loose weight, and she could be a very healthy girl. We shouldn't criticize, because we don't know the full story and the article doesn't have a proper source [ie: someone close to Jess] to back up the info.

We all do x

Jess does look skinny in the pictures, but it's not our place to judge whether she's too skinny or not. For all we know, she could have been a naturally petite girl since she was little. Jess' weight loss could be put down to the fact that stress does make you loose weight, and she could be a very healthy girl. We shouldn't criticize, because we don't know the full story and the article doesn't have a proper source [ie: someone close to Jess] to back up the info.

I agree.

You can't deny that she has in fact lost alot of weight. Why she has lot this much weight we will not know. Does working too much cause someone to lose that much weight? Surely she would have time to eat something. Anyway...personally it doesnt matter about how fat or skinny a person is. You like a person for their personality not appearance and we all know how amazing Jess is at acting.

Stress/working too much/not eating or sleeping properly can all result in dramatic weight loss - they can also result in equally dramatic weight gain in some people. People react differently to external pressures (of whatever kind). Hopefully all is well and Jess is just ready for a break!

Archived