Oliver Phillips - Oliver Davis

I wish Sam Atwell would come back to Home & Away but TV WEEK said theres no chance of him returning just yet. Plus he is working behind the scenes now.

It's frustrating that he isn't ready to return yet, but the fact that he's working behind the scenes is actually a really good thing. It means he can basically click his fingers whenever he wants to come back - plus the producers can keep hounding him in the meantime in the hope that he'll eventually crack. :P

I just hope he wasnt talking about Miles

If that ever happened I think I'd start throwing things. Surely the writers can't be that cruel to KK fans - how much more can they possibly inflict on us?! Maybe a Kirsty and Miles wedding... *runs off into a corner to cry*

Really thats so cool I hope he does crack come on Sam return to Home & Away and stop toturing (sp?) KK fans. We want Kirsty and Kane back together. And Ollie with his Dad. Its annoys me that Ollie lives with Miles and not Kane. I like Miles but now with Kirsty. I wanted to puke the other night when Kirsty was saying how much she loved Miles and how she didnt want to lose him.

Edited by dncllpyk

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish the writers could of tried harder to get Sam back for Kirsty and Ollie last episode. It would of been great too see them leave with Kane

That's exactly what everyone else is thinking - everyone except the writers. It seemed so obviously the right thing to do, and I have real trouble believing that Sam would refuse to return for a couple of episodes if it meant finally wrapping up KK's story properly, but the writers appear to have lost interest in what the viewers genuinely want.

Edited by claire_louise

I really wish the writers could of tried harder to get Sam back for Kirsty and Ollie last episode. It would of been great too see them leave with Kane

That's exactly what everyone else is thinking - everyone except the writers. It seemed so obviously the right thing to do, and I have real trouble believing that Sam would refuse to return for a couple of episodes if it meant finally wrapping up KK's story properly, but the writers appear to have lost interest in what the viewers genuinely want.

I too wish Kane could have come back for a couple of episodes. I think it would be massively out of character for Kirsty to actually have an affair with him while she's with Miles, but surely they could have figured out some way for them to leave together even if it only set up the possibility of a future offscreen reunion. They could have basically done with Kane what they did with Shelley. By the way, has a supercouple like KK ever actually been split up before (without getting back together later)? Every other golden couple on this show has literally been "til death do us part". Probably the biggest couple to have actually broken up that I can think of is Marilyn and Fisher. Am I forgetting someone?

Even if, for some reason, Sam Atwell couldn't have returned for a couple of episodes, they could at least have had Kirsty perhaps talking on the phone and her conversation making it clear that she was going to Kane.

I agree, it would have been lovely to have an episode with Kirsty going home to her soulmate and Ollie going home to his real Daddy. I can even picture them getting off a bus on a long, dusty road and Kane waiting there, grinning. "Hey, babe!" He says, and they both run into his arms, Ollie winning the race, Kirsty arriving a split second later. Cue the credits... :)