Oliver Phillips - Oliver Davis

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I can only mirror the previous comments about him. Loved the scene with Kane in the hospital as well. Felt so sorry for him when he was crying. Another scene I liked was with Miles and VJ in the Den when he made the coin disappear from his hand. Just liked it when he told Oliver to pick a hand and he slapped both hands several times – So cute.

• 1 month later...

This thread is becoming so underrated! Come on guys! Ollie has to be the cutest thing on tv ever and sometimes his acting is better then half of the people on the show! The hospital scene to today was adorable, I'd love Kane, Kirsty and Ollie to be a little family :)

I just can't get over how cute Ollie is he is like the cutest kid ever. And the chemistry he has with Kane is amazing. He is such a great little actor. I hope that Kirsty, Kane and Ollie will be a family again. Miles will always come second to Kane. I think Kirsty will always know that and won't want to seperate Ollie and Kane.