Oliver Phillips - Oliver Davis

Way cuter tha Ollie.

Not possible to be cuter than Ollie :P He defines cute. Look Cute up in the dictionary and it says

Cute: see Oliver Philips

ahahaha.

He hasn't been on screen at all this year in Aus yet :( Unless I missed something :(

Yeah he was in hospital with Kane & Kirsty but he was only in 2 scenes

I remember them (they have just been aired here in NZ). He was sitting on Kane's hosptial bed and Kane was reading him a book.

He adorable. I could bring him home.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Oliver was so cute in Thursdays episode (16/7/09) when he was annoying Geoff and then he said "I want my Daddy". Most kids would of said "I want my mummy" in this situation but Ollie wanted his daddy. I feel so sorry for both Ollie and Kane that they don't get to see eachother much anymore. Its obvious they love eachother. I wish Sam Atwell would come back to Home & Away but TV WEEK said theres no chance of him returning just yet. Plus he is working behind the scenes now.

I wish Sam Atwell would come back to Home & Away but TV WEEK said theres no chance of him returning just yet. Plus he is working behind the scenes now.

It's frustrating that he isn't ready to return yet, but the fact that he's working behind the scenes is actually a really good thing. It means he can basically click his fingers whenever he wants to come back - plus the producers can keep hounding him in the meantime in the hope that he'll eventually crack. :P

I just hope he wasnt talking about Miles

If that ever happened I think I'd start throwing things. Surely the writers can't be that cruel to KK fans - how much more can they possibly inflict on us?! Maybe a Kirsty and Miles wedding... *runs off into a corner to cry*

Edited by claire_louise

Oliver was so cute in Thursdays episode (16/7/09) when he was annoying Geoff and then he said "I want my Daddy". Most kids would of said "I want my mummy" in this situation but Ollie wanted his daddy. I feel so sorry for both Ollie and Kane that they don't get to see eachother much anymore. Its obvious they love eachother. I wish Sam Atwell would come back to Home & Away but TV WEEK said theres no chance of him returning just yet. Plus he is working behind the scenes now.

Ollie isn't the only one. I want his REAL Daddy back too.

Ollie isn't the only one. I want his REAL Daddy back too.

I certainly don't, Kane was so annoying in the 'new' episodes!