Oliver Phillips - Oliver Davis

my favourite ollie scene was at the start when he was in hospital and kane snuck in to see him and ollie started crying cos he wanted kirsty-so sad!! and his crying was so convincing!

actually loved all the kane-ollie scenes....especially the one where kane got out of jail and was watching ollie, kirsty and miles playing football and then ollie ran over to kane and gave him a big hug! so cute!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite Ollie scene was when Kane was playing with him and Kirsty told him she was going to leave with him. I also loved the hospital scene and the one at the caravan park. Sam and Oliver Davis had great chemistry. Ollie is so lucky to have Kane for a Dad!

aww i forgot about that one-was that the one where kane was swinging ollie around in the air?! ollie was so hyper in that one-dont know how sam didnt drop him!

that should have been the kane, kirsty ollie happy ending....even though kirsty was moaning!

yeah kane's a great dad-miles wasnt even close...stupid miles ruining everything!

My favourite Ollie scene was when Kane was playing with him and Kirsty told him she was going to leave with him. I also loved the hospital scene and the one at the caravan park. Sam and Oliver Davis had great chemistry. Ollie is so lucky to have Kane for a Dad!

That's very true. Ollie acts very well with everyone but with Sam Atwell in particular. They really do seem like father and son. :)

aww i forgot about that one-was that the one where kane was swinging ollie around in the air?! ollie was so hyper in that one-dont know how sam didnt drop him!

that should have been the kane, kirsty ollie happy ending....even though kirsty was moaning!

yeah kane's a great dad-miles wasnt even close...stupid miles ruining everything!

When Kirsty and Miles were walking holding hands with Ollie in the caravan park and Colleen said they looked like a family blech. Another fave Ollie scene of mine is when Geoff was babysitting him and he was annoying him and Ollie said he wanted Kane it was so cute.

• 3 weeks later...