Jack/Martha

Dean

Jack has always loved Martha even when he was with Sam. Hopefully Jack will come back as a ghost and help Martha through loosing him. True love never dies.

Yeah he always loved her endlessly and I am really bracing myself for some very heartbreaking scenes next week and I dont think I will be able to deal with it :(

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack has always loved Martha even when he was with Sam. Hopefully Jack will come back as a ghost and help Martha through loosing him. True love never dies.

Yeah he always loved her endlessly and I am really bracing myself for some very heartbreaking scenes next week and I dont think I will be able to deal with it :(

You want be able to deal with it. I have stocked up on tissues. come Monday 7pm i will be an emotional wreck. :angry::wub:

I am not a Jack/Martha fan.

But even I am getting a little sad as I watch these episodes. I think I've mentioned this before in another thread but I will say it again. If Paul is not leaving, but taking a couple of months out to see what happens in America with his career, then the most realistic choice would be to have Jack in a coma for months. If Paul decides to leave then they kill Jack off... if he stays then Jack wakes up.

• 2 months later...

^ I miss them too. :(

At least, I can't still watch them on my TV screen as Jack is still alive in Belgium. Unfortunately, he's with Sam and she's with Michael at the moment. <_< But I don't care about that anymore. I'd rather watch the whole "will they/won't they" storyline again than not seeing them at all. I can still look forward to the reunion. :wub: I'll just forget the fact that he'll die eventually. For now anyway.