Jack/Martha

Dean

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been confirmed on wikipedia that Jack is leaving. Please,Please do not get Martha back with Roman. I would love it if Martha could morn Jack's death properly without Roman interferring.

Wikipedia is very unreliable because people can go on wikipedia and write whatever they want!!

Anyway if this is the case then I really really hope that Roman can push off and mind his own business :angry: Martha isnt his responsibility but he will act like she is and he will look after her.Then eventually he will try and get inti her pants.

Roman you really should know that you will always be 2nd best after Jack!!

• 2 weeks later...

It has been confirmed on wikipedia that Jack is leaving. Please,Please do not get Martha back with Roman. I would love it if Martha could morn Jack's death properly without Roman interferring.

Wikipedia is very unreliable because people can go on wikipedia and write whatever they want!!

Anyway if this is the case then I really really hope that Roman can push off and mind his own business :angry: Martha isnt his responsibility but he will act like she is and he will look after her.Then eventually he will try and get inti her pants.

True, since the Jack Holden and Martha MacKenzie articles are nearly always vandalized with false information. I know, because it was this time last year that they were being vandalized with rumours of Martha being killed by Rory Tolhurst.

^Oh yeah, did anyone see that really weird edit about how Sam and Martha were going to have a fight and get washed out to sea and Jack was going to save Martha and leave Sam to drown?Weird.

I liked these two when they first got together.They just seemed completely natural and had great chemistry.Then they got married and seemed to set to live happily ever after.And, er, then they split up straight away over something really petty.(Didn't help that Leah and Dan, who I was never entirely sold on, got back together and they didn't.)If I was Alf, I'd have told Martha to stop being so childish and go back to her husband.

Then they had them with other people for a while and they kept flirting with the idea of getting back together and not doing it and I kind of lost interest.When I heard they were going to reunite, I wasn't particularly bothered...until I saw the reunion scene and it just worked.Despite everything, they just looked so right together.And although there's been the odd occasion when they've annoyed me, there've been others when they've been so sweet and they so obviously belong together.If they really have

killed him

I'll be incredibly cross because it feels like they never gave them two minutes of happiness.

^^ I never would have picked you for a J&M fan Red Ranger. :P

Agree with everything you said. If his is

dead

, I won't be very happy. Seriously, after all the writers have put the fans through the past three years with this couple,

killing him

would be stupid. I don't care how unrealistic it would be if

he was in witness protection or undercover. If it meant he was alive

I just don't care.

True, since the Jack Holden and Martha MacKenzie articles are nearly always vandalized with false information. I know, because it was this time last year that they were being vandalized with rumours of Martha being killed by Rory Tolhurst.

Yeah, and after it said that Rory was going to kill Martha I'm sure it said Jack and Martha were going adopt him.

I really am praying that jack doesnt die! The love and support he has shown martha through this tough period of cancer is second to none. I can see in marthas eyes that jack is the man for her. The revelation of the cancer cluster has been a real kick in the teeth for poor marth, i really do feel for her.

Wilkepedia is definitely not to be trusted as a source, I could go on there now and say Jodi Gordon was married to Paul O'Brien's identical sister and within ten minutes it'd be posted on here as fact. Don't believe things you read on there unless they've happened or can be verified.

That said my personal opinion is that Jack is dead. I really can't see them doing another undercover cop storyline after Peter and I don't see any reason for them to do it. Lets say Paul O'Brien is wanting to leave, after everything Jack and Martha have been through I'd be much happier to see Jack die on her then have them split up again, at least their relationship gets the sort of ending it deserves without them having to fall out of love for each other. If Jack's dead you can always look back on them as one of Home and Aways golden couples, like Shane and Angel, I'd rather that than have them split up. At least this way we get to see Martha grieve and the potential storylines for her as a result of this will be fantastic, she's improved so much as an actress that I'm actually really looking forward to watching her. Don't get me wrong Jack was growing on me but I think Martha has the more potential of the two, it'll be interesting to see how she copes with he latest development.

Wilkepedia is definitely not to be trusted as a source, I could go on there now and say Jodi Gordon was married to Paul O'Brien's identical sister and within ten minutes it'd be posted on here as fact. Don't believe things you read on there unless they've happened or can be verified.

That said my personal opinion is that Jack is dead. I really can't see them doing another undercover cop storyline after Peter and I don't see any reason for them to do it. Lets say Paul O'Brien is wanting to leave, after everything Jack and Martha have been through I'd be much happier to see Jack die on her then have them split up again, at least their relationship gets the sort of ending it deserves without them having to fall out of love for each other. If Jack's dead you can always look back on them as one of Home and Aways golden couples, like Shane and Angel, I'd rather that than have them split up. At least this way we get to see Martha grieve and the potential storylines for her as a result of this will be fantastic, she's improved so much as an actress that I'm actually really looking forward to watching her. Don't get me wrong Jack was growing on me but I think Martha has the more potential of the two, it'll be interesting to see how she copes with he latest development.

Yes I completely agree with you SkyKat how it would really do justice to Jack & Martha's story.

At least if he died then we would always remember how much Jack and Martha loved each other and having them break up would be a real kick in the teeth to those of us who have supported them all this time.So if I had the choice of them breaking up for good or Jack dying then i would have Jack die because you always remember the love storys that didnt implode and a death is the only way to go in this situation.

Like Shane & Angel,Sally & Flynn and Noah & hayley.

I agree with you 100% Kat.

The Undercover Cop thing would be boring, having watched it once already and it being suggested now as a "twist" would mean the result - should it happen - wouldn't be a twist as such, because we'd have been saying it/hearing it for so long that it would actually be expected.

I love JM as a couple. Have done right from the start and have never denied that, but

The potential that now comes from Jack's death regarding Martha as a character and Jodi as an actress

makes the whole thing rather exciting, IMO.