Jack/Martha

Dean

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack was like a cardboard cut out and quite possibly one of the worst policemen ever in Summer Bay.

I dont agree completely with that... He might have made several mistakes but I think Angelo has made more and he should be crowned Worst policeman

Jack was like a cardboard cut out and quite possibly one of the worst policemen ever in Summer Bay.

I dont agree completely with that... He might have made several mistakes but I think Angelo has made more and he should be crowned Worst policeman

Actually I think Corey probably qualifies as worst policeman on the grounds he tried to poison his landlady.

Actually I think Corey probably qualifies as worst policeman on the grounds he tried to poison his landlady.

or maybe George, since he robbed a bank, shot another policeman, tried to set up Jack etc etc

i miss Jack and Martha :wub: , especially the old days, with their nude runs, drinking competitions, and just their general teasing/cheeky flirting and chemistry :(

• 8 months later...

I've just been watching re-runs, I can't bring myself to watch the 2009 season. It's just too darn sad without Jack. It is weird watching their younger selves, they do grow up heaps. Now they're very mature and more responsible.

I do think that if Jack hadn't died they'd have definitely been in it for the long haul.

Oh, well.. It'll always be JM in my heart.

And Paul O'Brien on my desktop background. :P

I've just been watching re-runs, I can't bring myself to watch the 2009 season. It's just too darn sad without Jack. It is weird watching their younger selves, they do grow up heaps. Now they're very mature and more responsible.

I do think that if Jack hadn't died they'd have definitely been in it for the long haul.

Oh, well.. It'll always be JM in my heart.

And Paul O'Brien on my desktop background. :P

Yeah I found the 2009 season very unappealing mainly because JM were no longer. I feel like Jack left quite a big hole in the show which is for a number of reasons ie his relationships with Martha & Tony were no longer around :(

and JM are on my desktop :P

• 1 year later...

After Jack left, it felt empty.

What got to me, was Hugo swooping in on Martha....how dare he...and turning her into a criminal....I'm sorry to say this, but Jack would be turning in his grave :P.

I love Jack and I miss him, out of him and Charlie, Charlie's the worst cop at the moment. THOUGH I LOVE CHAX! :D

I just miss that couple. Some how I miss Sam's tongue and cheek too. But I do miss Jack and Martha. I so reckon they could have had a little one by now <_< Damn you producers for killing Jack! Then teasing us about him being alive. Oh so wish that be true!

Jack and Martha were the very first h&a couple that I started rooting for when I began watching the show.

I think they had only just got together when I started watching it.

It was heartbreaking seeing Jack being shot in 2009 season finale! One of the biggest tv shocks of my life! I never saw it coming!

Jack and Martha were one of those rare couples on the show that no matter how many times they got back together, fought, broke up and got back together again, they really never stopped loving eachother. And so I think their fans always knew that one day they would get back together.

Unlike other couples on the show, Martha and Jack were given a real chance to show their relationship on the show. Their characters were on the show long enough that we could really see their relationship develop, and everybody began to realise how perfect they were for eachother.

What is annoying me now however is that it looks like

Charlie and Brax will never be given this chance, what with it looking like Charlie will die in the first few episodes of 2012. It really annoys me because this couple had only just begun their relationship and now they look to be separated forever!

I'm going off topic so I'm going to stop before I'm given out to! :P

Jack and Martha will always be one of my favourite couples on the show!

I miss them so much! </3 :(

Edited by LauraPhilly!!