Stockholm Syndrome (by Louise_2983) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. WOW. WOW. That was so sad! I was crying! The eulogy, was just so... beautiful. I thought Belle excused herself to walk home with him as well, it was really sad that she didn't. I loved her explanation as to why she slept with Angelo, just perfect! Their reunion was also magnificent!

And just to add to the awesomeness of the plot of this chapter, you're writing just cranked it up that much further! I loved the dialogue, i could totally see and feel the character's emotions!

Please update soon! I don't care if we hate you, it just means you'll get more comments!!! :D

WOW. WOW. WOW. That was so sad! I was crying! The eulogy, was just so... beautiful. I thought Belle excused herself to walk home with him as well, it was really sad that she didn't. I loved her explanation as to why she slept with Angelo, just perfect! Their reunion was also magnificent!

And just to add to the awesomeness of the plot of this chapter, you're writing just cranked it up that much further! I loved the dialogue, i could totally see and feel the character's emotions!

Please update soon! I don't care if we hate you, it just means you'll get more comments!!! :D

Thank you so much! It's responses like yours that I really love lol! I'll let you in on a secret, Belle did originally excuse herself to walk home with him but then I realised I wanted him to be waiting for her in her bedroom so I changed it!

Edited by Louise_2983

awww see that reunion between aden and belle was so much sweeter than the one that happened in the show.

Aww thank you. I LOVED the reunion so that really means a lot to hear :)

But now I'm scared to post the next part, you're all going to hate me :ph34r:

:o that was a clue i just didn't need to know! (only joking, i'm always up for a bit of drama)

xxx

WOW what a chapter!!! It was brilliant!!!! SO many different emotions!! Not many fic do this but this one brought tears to my eyes!! The funeral was beautiful, how Belle got up and helped him!! It was lovely..The ending was fantastic, maybe now Belle will finally dump Angelo and stay with Aden!! Great chapter!!!!!!

Can't wait for more!!!

(okay I have used a lot of adjectives in this post but the chapter was that good!!!)