Stockholm Syndrome (by Louise_2983) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I knew no one would like her being pregnant by Angelo but rest assured I am Adelle through and through and there are major twists to come in this fic so please stick with me! xx

That's going to be running through my head every time I read this fic now. I'm just going to remind myself that! :P

But seriously, you couldn't get me to stop reading this even if you wanted me to [which is so wrong because it makes me sad]. Ah, well.

xoxo

:o that was awesome. Nice twist, how we gonna get adelle now? lol

you know what made me laugh... everyones comments back about her having a baby with angelo oh and him wanting to call the baby angelo.

Bless him, he does put his foot in it sometimes. I'd probably kill him if he was my bf lol

loved it... can't wait for more

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

The start was so sweet and sad! Aden... awwwwww!!!!!!! He was so sweet going to get the tests for her!

I hate that Angelo's so happy about the prenancy but i guess it makes sense...

can't you make it so Belle is further along than she thought and it's actually Aden's baby???? Hmm...

Poor poor Aden, he needs to be with Belle and Belle needs to be with him!!!

No Irene I let him in my bed and now we both have to lie in it”

I LOVED this line!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please update soon!!! I love this fic, your writing style is awesome!!!!!!! :D

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

The start was so sweet and sad! Aden... awwwwww!!!!!!! He was so sweet going to get the tests for her!

I hate that Angelo's so happy about the prenancy but i guess it makes sense...

can't you make it so Belle is further along than she thought and it's actually Aden's baby???? Hmm...

Poor poor Aden, he needs to be with Belle and Belle needs to be with him!!!

No Irene I let him in my bed and now we both have to lie in it”

I LOVED this line!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please update soon!!! I love this fic, your writing style is awesome!!!!!!! :D

Awww thank you! I love that line too, I like that I can be quite clever sometimes lol!

And I know it's my fic so I created the sweetness but I think her being pregnant by Angelo has overshadowed just how sweet Aden was in this part! I loved writing him tapping on the window and then coming round to the door when she wouldn't let him back in.

:wub: