When All Is Said And Done (by Eli) - comments

maccaz

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY looks like there is happiness for adelle Im glad i read this today as it has cheered me up considering what is really happening in the show

Hmmmm, you have more faith than me mk1diva ... :unsure:

i'm not banking on Adelle being perfect just yet. <_<

but i suppose we'll see soon..

more please?

ARGH I hate cliffhangers.........

Awww these two just get me going evrythime, I hope Belle knows that he LOVES her more than anything!

i keep thinking what I'd do if I were in her situation but I aint got a clue as I cant get the image of Aden outta my head with no top on!!(PERV I know lol)

c'mon u cant seriously leave us hanging like this ;)

The thing about this fic is I want to review all the time but keep getting stuck on what to say. I just love the way you are showing Aden's confusion over his feelings for both of them but I am guessing it's going to be irritating to have to read that after every chapter as I can't come up with anything else that shows how much I am truly enjoying this.

I'll say this though as a huge Adelle fan who doesn't read either with anyone else you have me loving the idea of Gaden.