When All Is Said And Done (by Eli) - comments

maccaz

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing Eli. You write both Aden and Belle so well. Their reactions were so perfect. Belle; denial, confusion, anger, upset, acceptance - this chapter had it all.

I don't really have much more to add because I like it so much! And we've scored an extra chapter, yay! :D

Hmmm, you really know how to hit the trigger points don't you?

Female clergy

Homosexuallity

Liberalism in the church (or in some cases lack there of!)

You could almost have been writing the agenda for the Church of England Synod!

Contentious and emotive...beautifully written. I'm liking how you're tracking both Aden and Geoff's personal struggles.

Next update soon please.

Awesome update!

Poor Geoff, Aden and Belle but yay for Adelle!

Just one thing - this bit confused me

“Geoff loves me, and he wants to prove to me just how much,” she thought to herself as she started running again, “Now I need to prove to him how much I love him.”

Need answers! Update soooon!

Okay, just to clear something up here, major error in the last line, I managed to write "Geoff" instead of "Aden" AGAIN, which obviously caused a lot of confusion. I read your comments and proof read my own chapter like five times without spotting this error (I didn't get why people were this confused) and this isn't the first time I've written Geoff instead of Aden, or the other way around (I edit out most of them, but every now and then one of these errors manage to sneak through my proofing).

So to sum up: thanks for reading, sorry my brain isn't working, but it's fixed now. Might be more of these lying around, so just let me know :P