When All Is Said And Done (by Eli) - comments

maccaz

Amazing Eli. I just adore the way you have constructed the whole situation. It would have probably been easier to put Geoff or Aden in the wrong here, but somehow you have managed to make me feel for all the them; Geoff, Aden and Belle. I can't wait to see how everything ties itself together.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eli, I love you.

There's no point me pointing out every single thing I like - the amount of quotes would prob'ly make the internetz crash. So I'll point out what I don't like - nothing. 'Cept maybe the lack of constant updates. :P

Seriously, you're doing an amazing job; like other people have said, it would've been so easy to make any of them in the wrong, but I just feel for all of them and desperately hope that they can sort it all out so they're all happy. Pretty impossible, I know, but I can hope, right?

xo

Ok that was really well written, it was fast, emotional and conveyed the gritty emotion of the scene perfectly.

BUT

I really hope you don't end this in the manner that has entered my head - it's not pleasant! :angry:

I guess I'll have to wait and see, but I've no doubt it will be wroth reading anyway :D

Hehe, well, what are you thinking? I'd love to hear guesses here, cause I have the last chapter ready anyway (it was figured out long before I even started writing this fic) and I hope I haven't been too obvious here :P

&thanks for all the nice comments btw :)

Ok that was really well written, it was fast, emotional and conveyed the gritty emotion of the scene perfectly.

BUT

I really hope you don't end this in the manner that has entered my head - it's not pleasant! :angry:

I guess I'll have to wait and see, but I've no doubt it will be wroth reading anyway :D

Hehe, well, what are you thinking? I'd love to hear guesses here, cause I have the last chapter ready anyway (it was figured out long before I even started writing this fic) and I hope I haven't been too obvious here :P

2 possibilities playing in my head and I don't like either of them.

1) Three person relationship, Aden + Geoff / Aden + Belle

2) Three way relationship, Aden + Geoff + Belle (and mechanics I don't even want to consider)

Covered with spoilers to avoid offfending anyone

Edited by solaris

BUT

2 possibilities playing in my head and I don't like either of them.

1) Three person relationship, Aden + Geoff / Aden + Belle

2) Three way relationship, Aden + Geoff + Belle (and mechanics I don't even want to consider)

Covered with spoilers to avoid offfending anyone

Oh my gosh.Um...that'd be...interesting.Ahem.Still...looking forward to the ending.