When All Is Said And Done (by Eli) - comments

maccaz

April 2nd, 2008

Nothing made sense anymore. Except his own memories of his grandfather; all the times he had told him he was weak, and never would be a man, they all made more sense every day he thought about them. And these days it was all he could think about; that and Geoff Campbell… His naïve way of always giving people a chance… His way of being overprotective when it came to Annie… His blond hair and tan, muscular body…

Eli, you are so talented at really bringing together everything Aden must be feeling. The hatred of his grandfather and the internal ping-pong match over Geoff are both captured beautifully in this chapter. I can't wait to read more.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh. Eli. AWESOMENESS! :D I'm torn here, completely torn. I like Aden and Belle together, but I love Aden/Geoff too and I'd just love to have them in a relationship (or a few hot scenes at least. Come on, I beg you! You know you want to :P). So you have me all confused. :P

Oh wow, Eli - awesome update.

By the end I was convinced that Aden was going to just bury his feelings for Geoff in order to be with Belle. But then, you set it up like he's going to tell Belle about his feelings for Geoff! I, like Kat, am completely torn. You make me see both sides so clearly and want them both to work out :P. The suspense is killing me!