When All Is Said And Done (by Eli) - comments

maccaz

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“You really should try to get some more friends, Geoff,” she said, “I don’t know if it’s good for you spending this much time alone. Especially not when you don’t even have a plan for your future. You can’t work in here forever, you know.”

“Why not?” he challenged her, “You still work here.”

“Listen to me, Geoff,” Irene said, looking very serious now, “I’m just gonna repeat what I just said; you can’t work here forever. You need to figure out what you’re gonna do with your life.”

Amazing start, Eli. Poor Geoffy. I hope he finds something else to do. But I like the fact that now he is a bit older he thinks it's ok to give a bit of lip to Irene. :P

“I think it’s safe to give up this whole radio project,” Belle smiled and reached over to turn off the radio, “In this area there seems to be more radio stations than people, and unless you want to hear another version of “Imagine everything I’m not” with John Lennon and The Veronicas, I suggest we talk instead.”

Aden smiled at her from the passenger seat.

“Talking definitely sounds better,” he said.

I wanna hear that song now! :lol: Your dynamic between Aden and Belle seems so realistic and comfortable. Can't wait to see where this story leads.