Little Secrets...

Guest darlingg

For some reason, I was incredibly obsessed with the ABC show Silversun...I never found out what happened in the end...it just kinda stopped.

On OCD: If a light switch panel has more than one light switch on it, they have to all be facing the same way- I can't stand it when they're all in different directions! Plus I have to eat crackers in stuff in even numbers...I can't eat an odd number.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason, I was incredibly obsessed with the ABC show Silversun...I never found out what happened in the end...it just kinda stopped.

On OCD: If a light switch panel has more than one light switch on it, they have to all be facing the same way- I can't stand it when they're all in different directions! Plus I have to eat crackers in stuff in even numbers...I can't eat an odd number.

Yes I am like that too also i cant watch TV if the volume is not on an even number.I can only watch it at 20,30,40 or 50.Or everything needs to be in straight lines or in rows.Also if something is crooked i get distressed and have to straighten it up.

i sleep walk :P find myself walking around randomly touching the t.v in my room and even went to the fridge downstairs for food in my sleep

Yeah I remember waking up on the bathroom floor quite a few times with my blanket and pillows with me :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived