Little Secrets...

Guest darlingg

I still wake up sucking my thumb sometimes. Depending on who I'm with it can be very embarassing.

not as bad as drooling on the pillow as I do every now and then.......yukky smell in the morning lol :wink:

I actually can't sleep without my teddy, I have to have it there. Like seriously. My Grandma has repaired the poor bugger like 4 times over my lifespan so far, and it's falling apart again! I also have another creature in my bed and a pillow I made in year 7 which are compulsory nocturnal aquaintences!

I still have my pillow that I made in year 7, except I was absent when we had to write our names on the front next to our picture, so a girl volunteered to write my name.

Except she wrote "Riley" instead of "Reilly". My name name doesn't even sound like Riley! So I've shoved it under my bed... with the dog :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to rinse my cutlery under the tap before I use it even though it has already been washed up! Don't know why, just something I have done for years!

I'm jealous of all the cuddly toys our children have, especially as most of them used to belong to me, but my husband decided the children should have them! Do sneak one or two out of their rooms into ours occasionally though :lol:

I got a good one. LOL. Whenever i get a glass/mug/cup from out of the cupboard to use for myself (not for other people); i blow in it. Its weird and a totally annoying habit. But i cant seem to stop it. One of my brothers does it aswell. LOL.

I need to confess this - it's driving me crazy. Here goes...

I like a Miley Cyrus song! Like, really like it. "See You Again." I have most of the chorus memorised... I was singing it in the shower last night! And when I heard it on the radio this morning, I told myself, "This is really well written. Like REALLY well." I think I was trying to justify it... What's happening to me!? Is this normal?? I'm 23!! :o:(:wacko:

I love 7 Things. :ph34r: I'm 23 as well. Don't try and justify it, just go with it. :P

Im 20 years old, and i have a MASSIVE Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus fan, you can add High School Musical to that list too. Anything related to Disney, I love. And none of my friends do, so i have to bribe my little cousins into coming with me to see their shows and movies :P

Oh and I sleep with 3 tiger soft toys, 2 teddy bears and a monkey <33

I have a terrible habit of checking out my old fanfic stories to see if the view count has gone up, even when I'm at work and can't log in. The thing is, I can never remember what the previous view count was anyway, which means I never know if the view count has gone up or not so it's a pointless exercise... :rolleyes:

I have a terrible habit of checking out my old fanfic stories to see if the view count has gone up, even when I'm at work and can't log in. The thing is, I can never remember what the previous view count was anyway, which means I never know if the view count has gone up or not so it's a pointless exercise... :rolleyes:

I Love Music, I did actually read a couple of your Fan Fics the other day (at least I think they were yours). And I actually really enjoyed them. But you could say that I’m biased for obvious reasons.

Archived