Little Secrets...

Guest darlingg

ummm. [thinks]

i've started shedding my hair :o think it's the water in england!!

i make bets with myself. like, "if there's chocolate at the till, i'll buy some, if not i won't buy any chocolate now" or "if i make a bus, then i'll have chicken for lunch, if i don't, then i'll have pasta" etc. for no reason really! :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a terrible habit of checking out my old fanfic stories to see if the view count has gone up, even when I'm at work and can't log in. The thing is, I can never remember what the previous view count was anyway, which means I never know if the view count has gone up or not so it's a pointless exercise... :rolleyes:

I Love Music, I did actually read a couple of your Fan Fics the other day (at least I think they were yours). And I actually really enjoyed them. But you could say that I’m biased for obvious reasons.

So am I! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I need to confess this - it's driving me crazy. Here goes...

I like a Miley Cyrus song! Like, really like it. "See You Again." I have most of the chorus memorised... I was singing it in the shower last night! And when I heard it on the radio this morning, I told myself, "This is really well written. Like REALLY well." I think I was trying to justify it... What's happening to me!? Is this normal?? I'm 23!! :o:(:wacko:

I love 7 Things. :ph34r: I'm 23 as well. Don't try and justify it, just go with it. :P

I love that song! I also love anything Disney. And Disneyland just happens to be my fav place. Ever. In the whole world.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to confess this - it's driving me crazy. Here goes...

I like a Miley Cyrus song! Like, really like it. "See You Again." I have most of the chorus memorised... I was singing it in the shower last night! And when I heard it on the radio this morning, I told myself, "This is really well written. Like REALLY well." I think I was trying to justify it... What's happening to me!? Is this normal?? I'm 23!! :o

I love 7 Things. :ph34r: I'm 23 as well. Don't try and justify it, just go with it. :P

I love 7 Things too and I'm also 23. :D We're getting older and a lot of new artists are younger than us. We're going to start liking artists/actors who are younger than us. That's life! :P

ummm. [thinks]

i've started shedding my hair :o think it's the water in england!!

i make bets with myself. like, "if there's chocolate at the till, i'll buy some, if not i won't buy any chocolate now" or "if i make a bus, then i'll have chicken for lunch, if i don't, then i'll have pasta" etc. for no reason really! :D

I do aswell, like if I want something I will be like if this happens then I will do something I wouldnt want to do

Weird, I know :lol:

Archived