Little Secrets...

Guest darlingg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still wake up sucking my thumb sometimes. Depending on who I'm with it can be very embarassing.

not as bad as drooling on the pillow as I do every now and then.......yukky smell in the morning lol :wink:

I actually can't sleep without my teddy, I have to have it there. Like seriously. My Grandma has repaired the poor bugger like 4 times over my lifespan so far, and it's falling apart again! I also have another creature in my bed and a pillow I made in year 7 which are compulsory nocturnal aquaintences!

I memorize cars number plates, incase i ever have to testify in a court case or report a crime.

I listen to cristian church music on my iPod, but tell everyone it's something else, because i know they'll laugh at me.

I listen to Christian church music on my iPod, but tell everyone it's something else, because I know they'll laugh at me.

Same! Although, I have recently been able to get some of my friends into Relient K, and the like. (:

Mine: I like to listen to radio Bembem. It’s a radio station for little children and I am 20.

My sister always makes fun of me because I can even sing along most songs.

I don't listen to it but I have to admit some K 3 songs are pretty catchy! :wink: *starts singing Alle Kleuren* :P My (female) cousins, my sister and I sometimes sing along when we see them on TV. My (male) cousins make fun of us when we do but we don't care. :P

I also have a panda I got when I was a baby. It's still sitting at the top of my bed but I don't sleep with it anymore. Actually, it's not really a secret: my family and friends know that. :)

Archived