Little Secrets...

Guest darlingg

I memorize cars number plates, incase i ever have to testify in a court case or report a crime.

Me too! I have a gift for remembering number plates. I have a bad memory in all other aspects of life but I can remember number plates!

I also go to postsecret.com on a sunday. It's kinda like my sunday thing - I can't wait to see the new secrets. I find it really amazing that I totally relate to some of the secrets. It's a fantastic site!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I need to confess this - it's driving me crazy. Here goes...

I like a Miley Cyrus song! Like, really like it. "See You Again." I have most of the chorus memorised... I was singing it in the shower last night! And when I heard it on the radio this morning, I told myself, "This is really well written. Like REALLY well." I think I was trying to justify it... What's happening to me!? Is this normal?? I'm 23!! :o:(:wacko:

i have a touch of OCD and feel the need to watch my favourite shows over and over and over.especially home And Away,I also have to record every episode because I started recording at Flynn's death episode and have been recording ever since .So I think it would be a shame if i stopped after keeping it up so long. :lol: Im weird :lol:

I need to confess this - it's driving me crazy. Here goes...

I like a Miley Cyrus song! Like, really like it. "See You Again." I have most of the chorus memorised... I was singing it in the shower last night! And when I heard it on the radio this morning, I told myself, "This is really well written. Like REALLY well." I think I was trying to justify it... What's happening to me!? Is this normal?? I'm 23!!

Dudette. You've got it baaad. :lol: I dislike that girl beyond belief.

i have a touch of OCD and feel the need to watch my favourite shows over and over and over.especially home And Away,I also have to record every episode because I started recording at Flynn's death episode and have been recording ever since .So I think it would be a shame if i stopped after keeping it up so long. :lol: Im weird

That's like me with downloading things. Once I start, I can't stop. But luckily, I'm fighting it... and I've stopped downloading Supernatural even though I have the boxsets. :D

Edited to Add: AndIhaveneverbeenkissed... :blush:

+1 :blush:

Archived