• Created
  • Last Reply

Meggie . . . . . . . . . . . . . your an amazing writer

Anyway . . . I'm not that good

There will be an update 2moro night guys

Hope you can wait that long

Awwww bless you :)

We can be amazing together :D

Great update, I'm getting so caught up in this story.

Awwwwwwwwwwww I'll settle for that, there will be an update 2moro . . . maybe :) not sure yet!

• 2 weeks later...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am sooooo slack guys Im sooooo sorry lol. . . .

But . . .I am happy to say here is an update . . .FINALLY :)

Its not a REALLY long chapter but its longish lol

And there will be another update tonight :D

I've got the next few chapters done, I just haven't had time to post them :D

Chapter 8

Falling over her own feet she landed with a ‘thud’ on the kitchen floor and groaned in pain as she felt her tail bone. She didn’t know how long she had been sitting there until she heard a knock on the door, looking over at the door she saw Cassie looking at her on the ground.

“What are you doing down there?” Cassie asked as she walked inside the house and helped Matilda pick herself back up.

Cassie looked at the box open on the table and then at Matilda who was wiping her trousers.

“Whose that from?” Cassie asked as Matilda stared blankly at the box.

“Mattie!” Cassie said as Matilda just kept staring at the box.

“What . . .I, I don’t know” Matilda replied as Cassie looked in the box and saw two red roses inside it with a piece of paper at the bottom.

“Hey that looks like a letter!” Cassie said as Matilda looked back at the box and finally walked toward it.

Reaching inside the box she pulled out the two roses and sat them on the table and reached back inside to pull out the note. Once she pulled it out she sat down at the table, as did Cassie and opened the letter that was addressed ‘To Mattie’

“To Mattie,!’ Matilda started to read aloud as Cassie watched her and listened.

‘I’ve seen you about the Bay, I’ve heard a lot about you and what I see of you make’s my feelings for you grow stronger every day. Everyone knows about you and Lucas Holden but I think you deserve better, Matilda Hunter I think I’m falling in love with you, if you can figure out who sent you this, then maybe you might be able to move on.

Yours Truly

Your secret admirer!

Matilda looked up at Cassie who was grinning at her. Mattie didn’t know what to think, she didn’t know someone in the Bay liked her, she didn’t take much notice of any other guy after Lucas left and now she got a letter saying someone was falling in love with her.

Matilda looked at Cassie with a look of confusion spread across her face.

“Who would like me?” she asked after a moment, which seemed like a lifetime of silence.

“Mattie, who wouldn’t like you?” Cassie asked her best friend.

“Your gorgeous Matilda!” she said as Matilda looked back at the letter.

Matilda shook her head and then looked at the time and gasped as she saw that it was only ten minutes until school started.

“Oh god were going to be late!” Matilda yelled as she dropped the letter and raced into her bedroom as Cassie laughed.

Minutes later Matilda emerged wearing her school uniform, pulled her hair back into a pony tail and grabbed her school bag.

“Ok lets go!” she said as she picked up an apple from the table, threw it in her bag and left with Cassie, pulling the front door shut on her way.

10 Minutes later

Once arriving at the school both girls raced inside to their lockers, careful not to run in the corridor’s just in case there was a teacher lurking around somewhere. Cassie skidded past her locker in a huff but took a couple of steps back and stopped. Across from Cassie’s locker was Matilda’s and as she reached it she saw a note pinned to the front of her locker.

Taking the piece of paper as Cassie turned around she turned and looked at Cassie who just stared at the paper. Opening it up she was just about to read it when they heard the dreadful voice of the school principal.

“Shouldn’t you two be in class?” Came the stern voice of Mr Bartlett who stood there with his arms crossed over his over sized belly and suit.

“Yes sir, we arrived late, sorry sir!” Matilda replied as Cassie turned and grabbed her books out of her locker.

“Alright, I’ll let it pass this once, don’t let it happen again!” he said as he turned and left, walking up the stairs one the way to his office.

“Nice one Mattie!” Cassie said as Matilda threw her bag in her locker along with the note and pulled out her book.

“Lets just get to class before he comes back!” Matilda exclaimed as Cassie nodded in agreement and both shut there lockers and went off to the first class.

Matilda was staring out into space when she heard someone behind her whisper out her name. Ignoring it the first time she heard it again, and again. Finally turning around she saw Axel smirking at her.

“What’d you want Axel?” Matilda asked in frustration of just having to look at the boy, let alone talk to him.

“Awwww don’t be like that Mattie, has lover boy contacted you lately, coz both you and I know you want me . . .’ Axel started as Matilda made a face of utter disgrace until someone else spoke up.

“Give it a rest Axel, she’s too hot for you!”

Both Matilda and Axel looked to their right to see Aden looking at the both of them.

“Yeah sure Aden, and she’d really go for you!” Axel exclaimed as Matilda kept her gaze on Aden who looked at her for a moment before speaking again.

“Maybe, she has a secret admirer!”

Chapter 9: Who is the secret admirer, Aden, Axel or someone else? Ric recieves some devistating news! Beth recieves a phone call!

I think I have a crazy theory on why Lucas' parents are so against him dating. Maybe Kate was raped and got pregnant with Lucas before she got with Tony. Maybe both of them are worried that he has inherented some of his biological father's less desirable qualities and want to stop him hurting someone just in case he has?

Just my crazy theory. :P

Archived