Just A Flicker of Hope

Guest matticus01

I think I have a crazy theory on why Lucas' parents are so against him dating. Maybe Kate was raped and got pregnant with Lucas before she got with Tony. Maybe both of them are worried that he has inherented some of his biological father's less desirable qualities and want to stop him hurting someone just in case he has?

Just my crazy theory. :P

hmmmmmmmmmmm that is an interesting theory, I guess we'll just have to wait and find out wont we :D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay an update!!!And yay another one 2nite!!!

oooh secret admirer...Wonder who it is?

Don't want it to be Aden...

Axel would be fine...

BUT SHE SHOULD STAY WITH LUCAS ASWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I'm abit paranoid about Lucas and Mattie being 2gether 4eva lol

can't wait 4 the next update!!!

:) :) :)

well you wont have to wait lol . . .

coz here is one chapter lol

Chapter 9

She stood at her locker staring at the letter as students rustled past her during their first break for the day . . . recess. Most kids would go outside, make their way to the Diner or just hang around in the corridor’s purposely making a racket to stop Mr Bartlett from doing whatever it was he done in his office. Sometimes if the corridor’s were dead quiet you could hear him swearing to himself and other day’s you couldn’t even hear yourself think.

Matilda didn’t even hear someone walk up behind her, she just kept staring at the letter, like it was going to jump up and bite her or something.

Was it from Aden, was it from Axel, or were they just playing games with her? Matilda thought to herself as she went to pick up the letter but stopped in her tracks.

“You know . . . Its not going to read itself Hunter!”

Matilda jumped and turned to look behind her to see Aden standing behind her, smirking.

Turning around she realised just how close Aden was to her and just how tall he actually was. His blue eyes looked at her as he ruffled his blonde hair.

“What’d you want Aden?” Matilda asked in a not so surprised tone of voice.

“Oh I don’t know Mattie, your gorgeous you figure it out!” Aden replied as he turned and walked off grinning like he had just won the lottery for standing so close to her or something.

Sighing to herself she spun back around and looked at the letter again before she finally decided to pick it up and open it. Looking around she made sure no one was near her before she opened it and read it.

Dear Mattie,

You’ve probably clicked on by now who it is but if you haven’t, meet me at the wharf at 7 pm because I have a surprise for you.

I know I’m a jerk and an ass sometimes but I really like you!

Hope to see you at 7

Smiling to herself she folded the letter and put it in her pocket and turned back to her locker just as the bell went for the next class to start.

Her smile soon faded when she realised she had her next class with Axel and Aden.

Walking into the classroom she stopped and looked around to see only one spare seat which was right beside Aden.

“Great!” Matilda whispered to herself as she looked at Aden who looked like he was actually writing something down.

Walking over to the empty seat she sat down and sat her books on the desk in front of her as Aden looked at her before closing his book before she even had a chance to look at what he was writing.

“What you’re scared to let someone see you doing school work Aden?” Matilda asked in sarcasm as Aden grinned back at her.

“No Hunter just you!” Aden retorted as he leant in closer to her so they were just inches apart.

Matilda could feel her breath quicken and her pores open up, she hadn’t been this close to anyone since she and Lucas got together and she didn’t like it . . . or did she?

Matilda could feel Aden’s eyes watching her as the teacher spoke about the miracles of history. She refused to look at him though because she knew if she did she wouldn’t be able to take her eyes back off him.

Jumping slightly she felt his hand move a piece of hair out of her eyes that had been dangling there for the last 10 minutes, tilting her head slightly she looked at him briefly.

“Stop it!” she demanded in a whisper as Aden grinned at her, glad that she had finally looked at him.

“Why, I like it!” Aden replied as Matilda felt herself blushing before she looked back at the teacher who was now writing something down on the board.

Matilda started to copy the text down but suddenly jumped again as she felt a hand rubbing her thigh.

Aden watched as she jumped when he started to rub her thigh, moving his hand slowly he moved to the inside of her thigh and watched her face as she looked flustered and slowly closed her eyes in pleasure. Smiling to himself he moved further up her thigh and watched as her eyes shot open and her hand shot up.

“Yes Matilda!” The teacher asked as Matilda looked a little hot and Aden watched her with a grin plastered on his face.

“Can I have a bathroom pass please?” she asked, her voice quickening as the teacher nodded and she quickly jumped to her feet and made her way to the door.

Beth piled through the door with the groceries just as her mobile started ringing. Struggling to sit the groceries on the table she eventually got there and shuffled through her bag for her mobile and after a minute she pulled it out of her bag.

“Hello…’ she started but was suddenly cut off by the person who was on the other end.

“What are you doing calling my mobile?”

Ric was sitting in the doctor’s office waiting for his results to come back, his nerves were starting to get the better of him and his hands were starting to tremble, along with the rest of his body.

He hadn’t been at school for over a month now and no body knew why and yet still nobody asked him why or what was wrong with him.

Finally after sitting for what felt like hours he looked up at the doctor walking inside the office and took a seat behind the desk. Watching as the doctor flipped through his file he felt like he was going to pass out but finally the doctor looked up at him.

“I’m sorry Ric!”

Chapter 10:

Whats wrong with Ric? Who called Beth? Whats Matilda going to do?

OMG 2 UPDATES!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!

:D :D :D

I'm so caught up in it now. I like Aden + Mattie but Mattie & Luc get back together, I know from the first chappi e:)

lol yes Meggie but dont spoil it lol . . .

guys I've updated my creations again so can you guys please check out my av's . . .

:Dwould be much appreicated :P

thankies . . .

oh . . .

another chappy may be posted soon as well :)

told ya im in a good mood

Archived